• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a Pokémon rp, but a little different.

Fangs9090

Total Video Game Nerd
Supporter
So, as I said in the title, I'm looking for an rp with Pokémon. But, I don't mean like in the games where the trainer catches Pokémon in balls and explores there modern(kinda futuristic) world and battles. No. I'm looking for something more like a classic fantasy setting, but with Pokémon. Like, there are no poke balls or Pokémon centers or gyms or even the term "trainer." It's just people and Pokémon sharing a world. Some people are able to form a bond with them so they travel together or whatever. Kinda like medieval Pokémon, more or less. I'd personally like to play the part of a Pokémon. You can play whatever role you like.

As for my general rules... grammar's nice. Help with the story, please. Try not to get TOO dark, at least not without asking me first. I don't really care how long your posts are, as long as it contributes to the story. Quality over quantity.

Anyway, that's all I can think to cover right now. If you're interested, comment below or send me a PM.

Yeah, if the Pokémon likes the person enough, they'll be willing to follow their orders. If the person is a fighter themself, they could even fight along side their Pokémon.

Sounds really interesting (I'm especially in the fantasy vibe right now) if you are still open. Fangs9090 Fangs9090

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back