• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a PM 1x1

Mage x familiar
Yoing avengers/(Young justice? )oc x oc
Yugioh oc x oc
Werewolf x Human (We can come up with a plot together, however I'd prefer to play werewolf )
Supernatural x Supernatural

(And I'm totally down for deep romance.)

Hey! I'm interested in any and all of these.
You seem very into RPing as am I ^_^
I'm looking for a long term rp partner and I think I've found it. Send me PM if you'd like to do this,I'm excited.

Peace yo
Beast

Hello! How are you? I understand if this is all sudden for you but I am actually looking for partners of course myself!

With all that said, i'm a RPer that's been going on for about four to five years now. I have started off my RP's in a world called MGE or Monster Girl Encyclopedia.

I can tell you all about it, though that is if you're interested of course :3

So with all that said, I do of course, want to ask you a series of questions via PM's.

But about me.

I'm 20 years old, male, and can RP about anything, male, female, other, ketchup, mayonnaise (JK of course >w<) and well you get the gist. >w>

On the other hand, I usually do two to four paragraphs per response, and starting off posts are usually around that of five to eight, depending on the circumstance.

I'm fine with mature content and i'm also big into that of romance, war, action, and lastly, a tad bit of horror.

Now, with all that said, if you're interested within my proposal, i'll be more than happy to walk you through! Just of course reply to me via a PM and we'll get right started!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back