• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a PM 1x1

Park-Jimin

ChimChim
Hey, guys! I'm Park-Jimin, formerly known as Hawkeye16 and I am looking for some 1x1 roleplay partners! I am up for anything, to be honest! I prefer to have romance in my roleplays, though it does not have to be a complete romantic roleplay.

my roleplay pairings usually are MxM or MxF with me playing the sub male or female. I do not play FxF as romance (friendship only :) ).

What I expect:
• At least a paragraph (or more) from you
I need something to work with. I can promise I can give as good as I get.
• Good spelling
I am not the best at grammar but I am fairly good with spelling so that is what I expect.
• a reply at least twice a day
if I can with finals coming up and working, I hope you can too.
• to at least let me know if you want to switch it up, add drama, restart the whole roleplay or even just leave it.
I Do not mind if we restart the whole roleplay if you aren't enjoying it! I just don't want to be ditched without a notice.
• Let me know if you are going to be off
I do my best to let you know if i am going on leave, or if not will let you know why as soon as i get bacl.
Note: I do not mind doubling up, I just do not want to be forced to play a certain gender.

Original pairings can consist of...
(bold is what I want to play. the first character would be Dom
If there is no bold, I can be persuaded to play either character
Means i am not interested unlessa good plot is involved)

Demon x Angel
Angel x human
Demon x Human
Human x Mage(wizard)
Werewolf x Human
Hunter x Werewolf
City boy x Country girl/boy
Jock(bully) x Emo/goth
Jock(bully) x Nerd
Master x slave
supernatural Master x human slave
human master x supernatural slave
Supernatural x Supernatural
Supernatural x human
Human x Elemental Bender
Mage x Elemental Bender
Mage x Familiar
Band member x Fan (Can be an OC band member, does not have to be a real person from a real band :D )
Band Mate x Band mate (forced to keep it a secret kind of thing. preferably OCS)

Fandom character pairings
NOTE: Fandom pairings can take place in alternate universes, such as Soulmate AU, High School AU, Supernatural AU, ETC. They do not have to happen in the same universe as they are played in! :)
I am also right now really interested in having a High school/College AU with any of the pairings listed below :)

Marvel
Phil Coulson x Clint Barton
Tony Stark x Steve Rogers
Bruce Banner x Natasha Romanoff
Thor x Bruce Banner
Quicksilver x OC
Young Avengers OCs (MxM or MxF)
Sherlock Holmes (BBC)
John Watson x Sherlock Holmes (yesh Johnlock! :-3 )
Pokemon
Trainer x trainer
Gym leader x trainer
Elite four/champ x trainer
Pokemon x Pokemon
Rise of the Guardians
Jack x Female OC
Male OC x Jack
Supernatural
Dean Winchester x OC
Sam Winchester x OC (the Sam and Dean pairings would be a double up on character roleplay :) )
Oc x Oc
Kingdom Hearts
Axel x Roxas (Can be Fem!Roxas :) )
Zexion x Demyx
Xigbar x Demyx
Vantis x Ventus
Terra x Ventus
Terra x Aqua
OC x OC
Yu-gi-oh
Seto x Joey
Oc x OC
Yu-gi-oh GX
Jaden x Jesse
(or Haou x Jehu which is dark spirit shipping)
Oc x OC
Prince of Tennis
Kaidoh x Momo
Oishi x Eiji
Big Time Rush
Kendall x James
Logan x Carlos
Ninjago
Kai x Cole
Jay x Zane
Maze Runner
Newt x Thomas
Minho x Thomas
Minho x Newt
Oc x Oc
NCIS
Gibbs x Tony (This will be a father/son, not romance :) )

BTS (Bangtan Sonyeondan)
NOTE: I REALLY want to rp one of the pairings below! Preferablly in AU
Jungkook x Jimin
Yoongi x Jimin
Taehyung x Jimin
Namjoon x Seokjin
Hoseok x Taehyung
Roleplay Ideas
Character A is the rich boy of the city. He is rich, smart, captain of the football and Baseball teams. He is respectful and kind to equals and adults, but he is a spoiled, rude brat to anyone who is under or poorer than him. Character B is from the wrong side of the tracks. He is poor, not very bright (he is actually quite bright but can't read), but tough and captain of the hockey and wrestling teams. He has a problem with school and law authorities and does have a criminal record. These two have been the worst of enemies but being forced to work on a project or fail their senior year may or may not bring these to together.
In this roleplay i wish to play Character B
--------~~~~~~~~------------~~~~~~~~
Character A is a city boy, rich and is about to inherent his father's multi-billion company. But a wrong night with a prostitute puts him at risk of inheriting the money. His father send him away to a friend's ranch in the mountains. Enter Character B, a country boy who is as country as one can get. He helps his father on the ranch and this family just barely gets by. Can this country family teach the rich boy what money, friendship and love is all about?
(I would like to play Character B)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~---------~~~~~~~~~~
Character A is the school's most popular guy. Handsome, social, athletic, but failing class. Character B has skipped grades to be a senior, top of the senior class, but has no social life. Character A always bullies Character B, but when Character B has to tutor Character A, will more come to light in both lives. Can these two become friends or even more?
(I would like to be Character B)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character A is a powerful, spoiled, rude, mage prince, forced by his father to marry a princess from another kingdom to prevent war, unite both kingdoms and to claim the crown. two things stand in his way. One, he hates the princess, two he is gay. So in attempt to go around the rules, he decides to summon a familiar, despite the last familiar that has been summoned 200 years ago and the summoning of the last familiar had been the cause of war. Character A was hoping for a strong, large familiar that would help him fight his father and claim the crown of his kingdom so he can find another way to prevent the war. what he was not expecting was Character B, a young looking, cute little kitsune familiar. He was not expecting the child-like and weak-looking familiar to have been summoned. not wanting to feel guilty for sending the familiar back, he keeps the tiny familiar. Despite his harsh actions and words towards the familiar, the little familiar stays bright and happy. What will happen to the prince? will he be forced to marry the princess? will he be able to knock his father off the throne and take it for himself? and who is this little happy-go-lucky kitunse? is he really as weak as he looks or is he stronger?
(i would like to play character B)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~---------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character A works at the local cafe during the day, but during the night is the most fearsome creature of the night. A pure blood werewolf. Character B has been told stories of werewolves all his life and is a feared hunter to the underground world. The only problem is that Character A and Character B are best friends. Can Character A keep his secret as things grow between Character B? Or will Character B find out? What will happen?
(I would like to play Character A)
*~~~~~~~~~----~~~~~~~
Character A is a sixteen year old boy, skipped a few grades and is a senior in high school. He is brilliant, but doesn't speak much. He was invited to a party in which he had been drugged and taken by the wrong people to a underground human trafficking hideout. He is sold to Character B. Character B is 22 year old man who is a multi-billionaire. He is known for his cold attitude and short temper. Character B bought Character A as a servant that would attend his every will and need. At first Character B treats Character A like trash, but will they ever be able to get along?
(I play Character A)
~~~~~~~~~~------------~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character A is a 21 year old prince. He is arrogant, selfish and a cruel prince, often ignoring anyone who truly serves him. After sending away the latest lover without a second thought, a witch cursed him with immortality and to fall in love only to watch them die when they come of age (age 18 ). That the prince's lover would reborn in fifty years and that everything would repeat until the prince learned the meaning of love. Character B is a young knight of seventeen and has always loved the prince ever since he was a young boy learning to be a knight. When Character A and Character B talk after the curse has been casted, it seems to be love at first sight for Character A, but it all isn't as it seems. Rumor has it that there will be an attempt to murder the prince. Will the murder succeed and the witch was only lying, or will the downfall of a lover pass on. Will Character A ever be able to get rid of his curse, or will he be cursed to watch his love die for all eternity?
(I would like to play character B)
(This roleplay will also take place at different times so when character B dies, a time skip will happen (about sixty six-sixty seven years or so to make Character B old enough for Character A's appearance.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character A is a 16 year old experiment. He was raised in a lab all his life once his mother gave him up to it. He knows no love and has a harsh outlook to humans. Character B is a normal 18 year old. Smart, athletic and popular. After an unexpected meeting with the escaped experiment that had the whole government hunting him down, can Character B befriend and protect Character A, or will everything be for nothing.
(I play Character A)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~--------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character A is 25-30 years of age and works as an agent in a secret agency that very few know about. Character A is stoic, shows more of an icy personality and is commanding and cold, but is the best agent the agency has and is the right hand man to the director and can be very caring to the agents under him and respects those under his command. one day the director decides that Character A will be the handler of Character B who is 18-23 and at first seems quiet, cold, distrusting and an angry young man, though that is a mask he uses to keep others away. Character A is surprised about the age of his the agent and even more surprised by the skills Character B possess. Can Character A gain Character B's trust and see his new agent's true self? Can Character B help break through Character's A cold personality? Could something more happen between these two?
(I play Character B)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-----------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character A is 16 years old, a Junior in high school and is abused at home by his father. He is quiet, kind, and brilliant. Character B is a 30 year old officer for the county sheriff department. a bit rough, tough but has a kind heart. One day Character A calls the police instead of doing what his father told him and Character B goes to check on the situation only to find Character A beaten to a near death and no one else. While Character A is at the hospital, Character B decides to take Character A in until everything can be settled. Can Character B help Character A? Will they become friends or more? and what happened to Character A's father?
(i play character a)
(BTW this will be more of a father/son relationship, not romance!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-----------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character A is the prince in a world that can control elements. His element is Water and Ice and he helps rule the world with a fair, kind, calm but firm hand. In this world, fire elemental benders are killed because of their destructive natures. Character B is a servant to the prince, and just so happens to control Fire and Light, though never revealed his fire abilities, until the Prince is in danger. No one actually sees who is the bender since it is dark out, but the Prince starts suspecting his own servant. Character B has a wild streak, but is brave, loyal, caring, though he can be short-tempered and rude. Will the servant perish for revealing who he is? Will the price show mercy on the young man who saved his life? Can love come between two people who are so different?
(i play Character B)

Last edited:
DemonxAngel

HumanxMage

SupernaturalxSupernatural

SupernaturalxHuman

I show interest in these, am open to be Male or Female though I prefer MxF

OMG, Phil x Clint! You've got no idea how long I've been searching for another willing partner for this pairing!

I'm open to merging this with another pairing like Hunter x Werewolf or Supernatural being x human. Of course, I also don't mind keeping it normal Marvel. Your choice, if you're up for it? :)

OMG, Phil x Clint! You've got no idea how long I've been searching for another willing partner for this pairing!

I'm open to merging this with another pairing like Hunter x Werewolf or Supernatural being x human. Of course, I also don't mind keeping it normal Marvel. Your choice, if you're up for it? :)

YESH!!!! i don't mind pairing it with the supernatural x human. PM me to discuss :D  

Oh, I have a wonderful idea to do a Demon x Angel roleplay. And if you are still looking I would love to see your thoughts about it.

I wouldn't mind a Sam x OC roleplay for Supernatural?

for a superatural with Sam x OC would also be paired up with Dean x OC with my partner playing Dean :)  that way it is fair and the wonderful winchest brothers are there :3 

Oh, I have a wonderful idea to do a Demon x Angel roleplay. And if you are still looking I would love to see your thoughts about it.

PM me and we can discuss it! i'm always looking for an amazing roleplay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back