• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a Partner

ShadowWildpelt

Always Open To Rps, Friends and Chats
I have two plots in mind, and I'd like one for each of them.

1) The Failure I play a boy who was raised under strict parents to success. After a period of depression, his grades dropped and abuse began. His friend (you) comes over one day and witnesses a beating when the boy gets a 95 instead of a 100 on a test. It begins to escalate from there.

2) I Love To Hate You Two young adults have hated each other for years. Setting and plot TBD. After the two come together, they begin a Love-Hate relationship.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

I see you already have someone doing The Failure, but if you were fine with doing two of those, I guess you can message me.

I'd love to do the "I Love To Hate You" RP if there are no takers yet! (But I'd really do either).

If you're not full I'm up for the "I love to hate you" RP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back