• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a Partner !

dylans

Daydreamer

CURRENTLY NOT LOOKING

Hi guys, I'm looking to do one or two 1x1s c:

I only really RP MxF (sorry) but I play both genders quite happily. I like most kinds of RPs but I prefer if they include romance.

I would only like to RP with quite literate people who will post two to five paragraphs, preferably. I would like if my partner was quite active, but I'd totally understand if they couldn't reply for a day or something, as we all have lives that get in the way.

Okay, so here's the thing. I don't really have any plots. But I'll tell you what I like, and maybe some of you have some ideas of your own, or a sort-of idea, etc.

Basically, I like stories with some kind of action or drama. Maybe some gang stuff, crime, cops, etc. I also don't mind fantasy-ish stuff, like superpowers etc. I'm g with high school dramas too, but I'd like a big element of drama involving some action.

I can't take on too many RPs right now, but I'd be delighted if one or two of you were interested! ^^

Thanks c:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! I would really like to write with you! My idea for a plot was two people in highschool who were each in the same gang without knowing it until they confess their secrets and realize they've known each other for years. The action I thought could revolve around the gang aspect.Do you like it?

[QUOTE="kawaii senpai]Hey! I would really like to write with you! My idea for a plot was two people in highschool who were each in the same gang without knowing it until they confess their secrets and realize they've known each other for years. The action I thought could revolve around the gang aspect.Do you like it?

[/QUOTE]
I do! I'll PM you c:

Ooh, I have an idea for a high school thing. I'd like to play a girl, though.

Maybe your character can be a popular person who's also a player, and mine can be a shy student who was injured and only recently come back, but is seriously crippled. But then your character was trying to get mine to like him before the accident, so all sorts of drama happens?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back