• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking For A Partner

Steely

Stressed College Student
Hello! I'm kinda new to this site (Not even 24 hours old), and so far, I didn't manage to get into any RP. I'll leave some pairing suggestions down here and see if any of you guys get interested. Be aware that I lean more towards M/F pairings.

Before that, though, lemme say that I prefer playing male characters rather than female ones. I'm a complete disaster while RPing as a girl Dx. Now, here goes the list:

-Roles marked with an asterisk (*) are roles that I would prefer playing as.

*Paladin X Mage

*Paladin X Thief/Assassin

Princess X Servant*

Field Medic X Wounded Soldier*

Uhh... I don't have any other ideas. You can make a suggestion, if you want. I'm taking in any ideas that I find interesting!

Princess and servant sounds fun! I'll have to wait a moment to send you a message [waiting for my 24 hour's to be over lol.]

Thanks for checking this thread! And yes, I can totally wait for your time to be over.

Great! Could you send me the PM, though? I'm still pretty young on the site. We can discuss the details there.

I like Princess x Servant, though I have some other ideas you may be interested in, would you like me to PM you?

Hey for the Paladin x Theif/Assassin I would be willing to take a go at it with you along with a few others.

I totally get it if you're swamped considering all the comments, but if you're still open, I wouldn't mind trying the Paladin x Mage, sounds like it could make for some pretty interesting rp. Either way, have a great day!

Would you be in the mood for? Field Medic X Wounded Soldier*

7c4961b0efa7313f83e5e4880287ca8c32982421e31d49865cc3d6f26bf90382.jpg

[QUOTE="Paint The Sky Blue]I'm willing!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[/QUOTE]
Are you talking to me? If so, could you please PM me so we don't spam this thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back