• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a partner

LexiRK

Queen of Spades
Hello, me again, aren't I annoying? Haha right anyway, it looks like Im looking for partners again! This time I've come with a plot or two that someone may or may not be interested in.

First one is a Transformers plot (yeah I'll admit it Im sort of a geek/nerd whatever) And no, Im not talking about those silly kids cartoons Im talking about the actual movies thank you very much. But the plot is basically some teens that somehow meet an autobot and become part of the gang or whatever. They help out around NEST and beat up decepticons and other fun stuff!

Another is maybe a supernatural world with most of the population supernaturals rather than humans. Or, supernaturals in hiding in the real world.

Some other things I might do is

Werewolves

GirlxGirl

GirlxGuy

Demigods (sort of like Percy Jackson and yes I am a book nerd)

How about demigods one? I usually play female so I'm okay with girl girl or guy girl. Or we can double if you like.

PM me so that we can discuss more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back