• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Rhettro

Take a breath
Hi! Call me Rhettro! I'm currently looking for a few 1x1 partners. I'm new here so apologies if I do anything incorrectly at first! A little about me:

-At the very least I require semi-literate replies. I would like relatively frequent responses but life gets in the was and I totally get that!

- I am over 18 so no worries there!

- Not really a fan of fandom stuff.

- I enjoy fantasy, sci-fi, medieval, superpower, really anything honestly. Just ask!

- I have a couple of pretty fleshed out plot ideas if anyone is interested!

- Most of my OCs are some form of LGBT+

Feel free to DM me! :)

Hit me up with your ideas if you're still interested. We'll figure something out. ;)

Hi! Call me Rhettro! I'm currently looking for a few 1x1 partners. I'm new here so apologies if I do anything incorrectly at first! A little about me:

-At the very least I require semi-literate replies. I would like relatively frequent responses but life gets in the was and I totally get that!

- I am over 18 so no worries there!

- Not really a fan of fandom stuff.

- I enjoy fantasy, sci-fi, medieval, superpower, really anything honestly. Just ask!

- I have a couple of pretty fleshed out plot ideas if anyone is interested!

- Most of my OCs are some form of LGBT+

Feel free to DM me! :)
Hey 😌 I love to RP with original characters and story heavy rpgs.
I'm really interested in a lot of genres. Maybe we can build a plot together around some characters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back