• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy looking for a partner

Blue winter rose

wandering storyteller
Ey I am blue winter rose,

As the title suggests I am looking for some people to roleplay with. I add two ideas of my own underneath. If you have another idea or any suggestions for changes or additions let me know. I will let you know if I like it or not. I like fantasy but, I would also be up for other genres like Post Apocalypse or adventure. I am not a fan of fanfiction. Although I am fine to roleplay something that is based on something but, I don't play canon characters.

Little girl with amnesia

One day you find a young girl somewhere in the forest/garden/park. She doesn’t seem to know who she is or where she comes from the only thing she can tell is her name, Aleria. You can’t impossible just leave her there. But, what else can you?

optional:

-the human can have private problems, work friends, money relations etc. etc.

-I can also play a partner or a friend of the human

Oops we have magic now

Two lab partners work closely together on a project to reactivate braincells after they got damaged. One day one of the experiments went wrong and they got exposed to the treatment on accident.(or they could test the treatment to see if it wasn’t damaging for healthy people) Over a course of a view weeks both of them notice strange things. Like a part in their brain is activated what wasn’t before. Giving them the ability to do telekinesis and more. How are they going to keep this a secret for their spouse? Their boss? Would they be able to help people with their newfound powers and what’s more if it could reactivate that part of the brain would it help for people who lost brain function.

Optional:

-One or both of the lab partners could have a partner already, they could fall in love as the roleplay progresses but, they don’t have to. I prefer to go this route.

-perhaps there are some side effects as well

How literate are you?
Depends on what you see as literate, length of posts? How detailed? How good the grammar is?

It kind of depends on the roleplay how much I write. I can write something about around 3-5 lines to 3 or more paragraphs or something. But, it really depends on my partner and the roleplay. I do tend to write more in the beginning but, when the characters are in conversation my posts tend to be shorter. I am not native English And not amazing in spelling so mistakes do slip in. But in general, I think it is decent, I use Grammarly so that helps. I do also work on writing my books.

Anyway here a sample of my writing:

"Probably but, do you really want to waste magic to something like this?" Noah answered. "Magic costs energy too you know, besides some exercise is good for you," he added. "See we are already there," Noah said as he opened a door, opening up to even more hallway. From there it didn't take long before they arrived at the big wooden door, beautifully decorated. "So here we are," Noah said clearly proud, as he opened up the door.

Noah hadn't lied when he said it was one of the biggest libraries in the world. It was giant, in the area in front of them were multiple long tables, where some people were busy studying. More on the back where the bookcases, reaching to the ceiling of the next floor. Ladders were attached to the bookcases making it easy to get at the books higher up. At the sides of the room where stairs going up to the next store. At the ceiling of the study area were big windows letting the sunshine in. But, the back where the bookcases were was mostly left in the shades. The other floors more in the back of the room had balustrades so you could look into the other floors. Where there were even more bookcases and people scattering around looking for their books.

For a place that held that many people, it was eagerly silent. Not even footsteps or the flipping of pages were heard. But, the sounds made right near them were hearable. They must have used some kind of spell to keep the sounds down. Near the door at the right was a small desk with an old lady behind that looked strictly in their direction. "That is Miss Meria, she is the librarian. She looks fragile but, believe me, you don't want to be on her bad side," Noah said nodding in her direction. "Although I don't think she really has a good side, just don't bother her ok?"

I hope I answered your question good enough.

how do you feel about sci fi? space, specifically.

ex: Hes an engineer on a starship; invisible, insignificant politically. Youre the child of an ambassador, accompanying your parent on a diplomatic mission to a new alien race the humans have encountered and wish to befriend. youre expected to take your parents place as ambassador in the future, and have been observing their work for experience. For you to consider befriending a lowly engineer, let alone romance one, is unthinkable. Youd never be compatible! and yet...

im down for best friends or romance, but either way against resistance. feel free to PM me if this interests you! most if not all of this would occur on a starship, ailing through space at incredible speed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back