• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a Partner!

SkyzorV

The Alpha Raccoon
So, let me start by saying this. While it is 1x1, I can hold down 3 to 4 separate ones, so if I get multiple people, hey.

I'm here wondering if anyone wants to join me in a modern day fantasy world.
Before we go any further, I have a couple expectations. I hope you stick around, though!

- Message me if you're not going to be active for a long time.
- It may be my idea, but I totally hope you hit me with any ideas. We can branch this togrther. After all, it's a flexible story!
- Real life faceclaims, please!
- Please make your replys at least somewhat detailed. I'm not asking novels, but it's to keep things flowing.
-Please use third person.

Thanks! And now, the plot.

What if the world we see is not as it truly is? Experiences can shape a person, and perceptions shift, sure. But I mean literally.
Y/N is one of the few attuned to magical elements around the scientific world. And of course, trouble follows you. One night while investigating things others cannot see, you stumble into a world of magic. The world around you forever changes. As Y/N is attacked by a strange beast, Y/N is saved by a strange girl, who seems willing to guide Y/N through this new world, and help you develop your magical abilities.

If you're interested, tell me in a PM. We'll talk characters there! Hope to see some interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back