• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking for a partner

Megeara

Hello there! I am looking or a new role play partner. I do this for fun and will always post and keep the sroy interesting. i normally play female roles.
Ideas i have are:

Arranged marriage:
you would playa guard for a caravan taking a princess to a kingdom. The story was that her father gave her to your king. But things aren't as they seem. Was this princess kidnapped? You as a guard develop a relationship with her and are you going to loose it all to save her?

Smuggler and the princess

in a futuristic scifi world, you play the top smuggler in the galaxy (male) who has been tasked to take the senators daughter (the princess) what kind of relationship can come from this?

if you have any ideas let me know!

Hello there! I am looking or a new role play partner. I do this for fun and will always post and keep the sroy interesting. i normally play female roles.
Ideas i have are:

Arranged marriage:
you would playa guard for a caravan taking a princess to a kingdom. The story was that her father gave her to your king. But things aren't as they seem. Was this princess kidnapped? You as a guard develop a relationship with her and are you going to loose it all to save her?

Smuggler and the princess

in a futuristic scifi world, you play the top smuggler in the galaxy (male) who has been tasked to take the senators daughter (the princess) what kind of relationship can come from this?

if you have any ideas let me know!
Do you do fandoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back