• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a partner!

CometBlaster

To become immortal is to lose oneself
Hi, so, I’m new to this site as of today, so I thought, might as well give this a shot.

I’m looking for a roleplay partner that can play OCs or Canon, preferably OCs.

The roleplay can have romantic subplots, but it probably won’t be the main topic.

The fandoms that I’m interested in playing are mainly either Night at the Museum, Black Butler, Gravity Falls, or Sonic the Hedgehog but I also love Legend of Zelda, Pokemon, or FE:3H

Let me know if your interested!

Last edited:
Hi, so, I’m new to this site as of today, so I thought, might as well give this a shot.

The roleplay can have romantic subplots, but it probably won’t be the main topic.

The fandoms that I’m interested in playing are mainly either Night at the Museum, Black Butler, or Gravity Falls, but I also love Legend of Zelda, or Pokemon.

what about a mix of cannon and Ocs? Black butler sounds interesting

The fandoms that I’m interested in playing are mainly either Night at the Museum, Black Butler, Gravity Falls, or Sonic the Hedgehog but I also love Legend of Zelda, or Pokemon.

Hello! Are you familiar with Breath of the Wild? I’ve been looking for someone to do an ocxcanon rp with me if that’d be alright? :)

That’s alright! Did you mean you don’t have discord or you don’t want to do that kind of rp? Sorry, just making sure I understand 😅

Users who are viewing this thread

Back