• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a partner

Hi! My name is Dia/Aidan(you can call me either. I use they/them pronouns and I'm 23 years old) I've been role playing for about 7-8 years now.

Fandom wise what I'm willing/want to rp most currently is:
Overwatch
My Hero Academia

but I'm into many other fandoms so just ask!

I also love fantasy in general and have created different worlds and characters. (I'm an illustrator so I also love drawing said characters)
so I'm also open to just doing stuff with original characters!

I'm willing to play as multiple canon characters or ocs. Romance wise I'm fine with MxM, MxF, FxF, etc. and I'm willing to do canonxcanon or canonxoc
I would have to say 18+
I write in paragraphs and try my best to match my partner's length.
I try to write detailed but I'm not super strict about anything I just want to have fun!

I work part time as a barback while going to school to finish my illustration degree, so I won't be able to respond to RP's immediately, sometimes it make take me a day to respond.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back