• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a Partner

Kylesar1

This is my loudest bork
Hey Peeps. I used to do group RPs, but fail after fail due to ghosting has put me on the path of smaller RPs to focus on my writing ability. I have plenty of free time, but sometimes Uncle Sam gets a hold of me and I have to go do Army stuff. It doesn't usually last long though. I can accommodate pretty much any speed, from rapid fire to really slow-paced. The only thing I require is OC. I can't really do an already established universe. I mean, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon is about it. I can do many many pairings and can do it with or without romance. I can do any genre, but my fortes are Fantasy and I can do a bit of Sci-Fi.

• I'm a 21 year old Bisexual Black Male. I'm only saying this because it may matter to you
  • I typically go for a paragraph minimum. I like players who really know who to world-build or who can create a character that, in a friendship, can show some chemistry. Our characters are the main focus of the RP, not the magic or even the plot really, so knowing your character well and being able to communicate with them is a huge plus.
  • LGBT Friendly
  • Furry Friendly
  • Noob Friendly
  • On or Off Site (Email, PM, or Thread). PM me to do an RP offsite
  • I don't care about your age. If you can RP, you're good with me
  • I don't care about your gender. If you can RP, you're good with me
  • I don't get triggered. Literally nothing on the internet offends me, so I can write about anything no matter how disturbing
  • I'm not an extreme grammar nazi. That doesn't mean bang your head against the keyboard. It just means that I'm fairly lenient on grammar and punctuation.

Pairings (ANY GENDER and any role in these pairing; Nonhuman in this case is humanoid, as in elves, orcs, dwarves, anthros (furries), werewolves. Anything human-like that's not human)
  • Human x Human
  • Human x Nonhuman
  • Nonhuman x Nonhuman
  • Human x Monster
  • Monster x Monster
  • Human x Robot/Android
  • Robot/Android x Robot/Android

• Pirate x Sea Creature (Enemies, Friends, or Romantic)
  • Teacher x Student
  • Mentor x Apprentice
  • Demon x Human Contractor
  • Hunter x Hunted (either human or monster)
  • Programmer x Robot/Android
  • Hacker x Robot/Android
  • Expedition Crewmate x Alien

Here's a couple of ideas. These are by no means exhaustive. These are just a few sparks to play around with and maybe alter to create the RP

Fandom
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon is one of my favorite things to RP and really the only Fandom I find worth RPing. I've never had a boring PMD RP as long as fun is placed above game mechanics. In this one, a Pokemon in the guild has gone missing on a grand mission. Given that they're the only members available in the guild at the moment, it's up to a couple of trainee best friends to go save the missing member.

Here, you can expect things to get a little loose from the games and I try to inject some real world logic into a game balanced for gaming's sake. Example: I do not think in a world of a battle of survival a Pokemon would only know 4 moves. I also try to utilize Pokedex entires from some Pokemon, abilities, it goes fairly in depth and allows for a lot of flexibility while drawing inspiration from the entirety of the Pokeverse instead of rigidly sticking to a single game and that game's mechanics.

This one is planned to go far and away beyond this original plotline. You can expect a lot of cheesy moments and affection between 2 friends (genders don't matter), cuteness and fluff, yet with sometimes dark moments and hopefully good battles. This is all seen from the eyes of a child navigating the world. That's my vision anyways and that vision depends on the partner. Since this is a vision and I care about my partner's input, we will build this Pokemon world together

Bounty Hunters
A duo of best friends constantly work together on their missions. The two are extremely close (can develop into romance if that's what's desired) and their friendship is why they've managed to succeed in every mission thus far. In this particular mission, they have to take on a satanic cult hell bent on opening a devil's gate by detaining the leader.

Monsters in the Unknown (Fantasy) (Monster x Human)
A monster has been sighted outside the city and deaths have been reported since that monster has appeared outside the city. Strapping on your armor and getting your weaponry sharpened and loaded up, you step into the area sealed off as the monster's domain.................. (the monster player can have the monster be malicious or not malicious. I have a storyline for a non malicious monster

My Haunted Life (Contemporary Fantasy) (Realistic or Fantasy) (Spirit/Ghost X Human)
You're constantly haunted by a spirit in your house (malicious or not). This spirit is haunting you for some reason and you don't know if the spirit is haunting something you own or is just haunting YOU. Problem is, neither you or the spirit have an idea on why. You need to learn about this spirit and hopefully lay it to rest. This RP will have some mystery elements to it

The Scattered Expedition Force (Sci-Fi) (Alien/Monster/Nonhuman x Human)
You wake up after your Recon Ship was destroyed on a planet that's not your own. Armed with nothing more than your Pulse Pistol with one last magazine, you need to figure out what happened to the ship, find your scattered squad and get off this planet. The caveat? There's an alien civilization nearby and you're not entirely sure if they know about humans.

What it Means to be an Explorer

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back