• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (Open) Looking for Long-Term Partners!

Ghost of Music

You will Remember My Name~
~Hello Hello~

I’m on the hunt for a new Roleplay partner, I had a lot of life happen recently and some of my roleplays fell through. Please PM or Reply if intrested~!

~About Me~

• I am a 23 year old Female

• I work part time and I’m in college

• I love to talk OOC, I love to make friends with my RP Partners.​

~My Rp Stats~

• I typically can reply multiple times a day.

• I can Roleplay Literate to a certain degree. I’m working on it still!

• I have dislexyia so sometimes spelling and grammar mistakes happen. So please tell me. I will happily fix them.

• I love lighthearted for fun roleplays, as well as very serious roleplays. As you will see in my fandom list I’m into fun stuff, Horror, all types.

• A typical response from me is 3-6 paragraphs, but I will usually strive to match my partner’s length.

• I am Ditch-Friendly, Please tell me if you aren’t enjoying the Roleplay and I will do all I can to fix it. I have ditched before too. (Sorry I know it’s rude). But sometimes we just get busy with life. Just tell me if you’re going to be gone.

• I play male and female roles. Any pairing (mxf, fxf, and mxm) but I am newest to mxm, so you’ve been warned. I do prefer MxF for myself!

• I mostly Roleplay fandoms for simplicity’s sake, but I am fine with original plots and slice of life. Just PM me.

• I prefer to do Canon x OC in romance fandom roleplays, but I am okay with OC x OC or Canon x Canon. I just slightly prefer Canon x OC.

• I love most types of Roleplay, I’m very flexible. And Yes, Romance is fine! All I ask is that you either double for me, or just be fair and not make the Roleplay one-sided.

• I HIGHLY PREFER roleplaying off-site. You will get more responses from me if you use an app like discord or Email. Docs, or a PM here are okay, but sometimes I forget to check them. I do not do forums. I’m really not comfortable with them.

• Feel Free to PM me any questions.
~What I’m Looking For~

• A partner willing to talk OOC and be friends.

• Someone who can usually reply multiple times a day.

• I would prefer someone who roleplays more semi-lit to lit. Just don’t give me only two lines to work with.

• I would prefer someone 18+, but I don’t mind people younger than that if we can Roleplay well together.

• Someone who will be fair and respectful to me and my characters: I have had a lot of one-sided roleplays lately. It just isn’t fair to your partner!

• Someone who doesn’t always want to Roleplay dark and depressing topics: I am usually very chill. But I’ve come to realize endless dark plots where the character can’t catch a break really bum me out. I don’t mind dark plots- but I’d prefer someone who does a mixture of lighthearted and dark roleplays.

~Fandom/Craving List~

Please Note: I am pretty new to Anime, so I don’t have a whole lot I know well. If you have a fandom in mind that you don’t see here- PM me! I may be willing to learn it or I forgot to put it onto this list!

~My Pairings I Crave~

*Not Required- but if you play one for me, I’ll play a craving for you!*

Currently Craving a Danny Phantom Based RP. (I’d like to play Ember!)

~Fandom List~

Stars= How Much I’m Craving it!

Harry Potter

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

Percy Jackson & The Olympians

Once Upon a Time

The Office**

Riverdale

Disney

W.I.T.C.H

Black Butler

Mermaid Melody

Steven Universe

Skyrim

Legend of Zelda

Game of Thrones (literally just started watching it).

H2O: Just Add Water/Mako Mermaids

American Horror Story (Espeically Craving a Roleplay based on ‘Coven’)

Danny Phantom***

Fairly Odd Parents*

Corpse Party

The Witch’s House- Ib - Mad Father

Doctor Who (I am a bit behind on the series. But I do like it!)

Hunger Games

Ask about Others! I probably forgot some!

I am always up for original plots and Slice of Life. Just ask!

Alright~ thank you for taking the time to read this. Contact me if you want to think of a plot or Roleplay a fandom! Hope we can be friends!

Last edited:
I'd be interested in Once upon a time or black butler. I can work with off site rping like on discord.

Either hunger games or Skyrim would work for me, what type of story would you like for either?

maybe!! do you have nay original plots?~ :3 sorry, not really a big fandom person for some reason I'm just not comfortable with it XD

maybe!! do you have nay original plots?~ :3 sorry, not really a big fandom person for some reason I'm just not comfortable with it XD

Yes yes I do originals! I just prefer to create the plots once I get the partner. It saves a lot of pain that way. Just pm Me. And we can see what we can come up with~

Yes yes I do originals! I just prefer to create the plots once I get the partner. It saves a lot of pain that way. Just pm Me. And we can see what we can come up with~
kk!! :3 Sorry, was writing a detailed PM to someone else XD

You had me at ocean RP. Ironically enough, as a lover of frogs, I've never done an underwater RP. Then you hit me with the off-site RPing XD.

~Hello Hello~

View attachment 428961

I’m on the hunt for a new Roleplay partner, I had a lot of life happen recently and some of my roleplays fell through. Please PM or Reply if intrested~!

~About Me~

• I love to talk OOC, I love to make friends with my RP Partners.

• I have a slight obsession with merpeople and the ocean. So a lot of my Oc’s have a mermaid or ocean twist to them. It’s just kind of my thing.

~My Rp Stats~

• I have dislexyia so sometimes spelling and grammar mistakes happen. So please tell me. I will happily fix them.

• I love lighthearted for fun roleplays, as well as very serious roleplays. As you will see in my fandom list I’m into fun stuff, Horror, all types.

• A typical response from me is 3-6 paragraphs, but I will usually strive to match my partner’s length.

• I am Ditch-Friendly, Please tell me if you aren’t enjoying the Roleplay and I will do all I can to fix it. I have ditched before too. (Sorry I know it’s rude). But sometimes we just get busy with life. Just tell me if you’re going to be gone.

• I play male and female roles. Any pairing (mxf, fxf, and mxm) but I am newest to mxm, so you’ve been warned.

• I mostly Roleplay fandoms for simplicity’s sake, but I am fine with original plots and slice of life. Just PM me.

• I prefer to do Canon x OC in romance fandom roleplays, but I am okay with OC x OC or Canon x Canon. I just slightly prefer Canon x OC.

• I love most types of Roleplay, I’m very flexible. And Yes, Romance is fine! All I ask is that you either double for me, or just be fair and not make the Roleplay one-sided.

• I HIGHLY PREFER roleplaying off-site. You will get more responses from me if you use an app like discord or Line. Email and Docs, or a PM here are okay, but sometimes I forget to check them. I do not do forums. I’m really not comfortable with them.

View attachment 428962

~What I’m Looking For~

• I would prefer someone who roleplays more semi-lit to lit. Just don’t give me only two lines to work with.

• I would prefer someone 18+, but I don’t mind people younger than that if we can Roleplay well together.

• Someone who will be fair and respectful to me and my characters: I have had a lot of one-sided roleplays lately. It just isn’t fair to your partner!

• Someone who doesn’t always want to Roleplay dark and depressing topics: I am usually very chill. But I’ve come to realize endless dark plots where the character can’t catch a break really bum me out. I don’t mind dark plots- but I’d prefer someone who does a mixture of lighthearted and dark roleplays.

View attachment 428963

~Fandom/Craving List~

Please Note: I am pretty new to Anime, so I don’t have a whole lot I know well. If you have a fandom in mind that you don’t see here- PM me! I may be willing to learn it or I forgot to put it onto this list!

~My Pairings I Crave~

Severus Snape x My OC (Harry Potter)

Jughead Jones x My OC (Riverdale)

Archie Hopper x My OC (Once Upon a Time)

~Fandom List~

Harry Potter

Once Upon a Time

Riverdale

Disney

W.I.T.C.H

Black Butler

Mermaid Melody

Steven Universe

Skyrim

Legend of Zelda

Danny Phantom

Fairly Odd Parents

Corpse Party

Hunger Games

Alright~ thank you for taking the time to read this. Contact me if you want to think of a plot or Roleplay a fandom! Hope we can be friends!

View attachment 428964

If you’re still interested! I’m down for Harry Potter or Black Butler :) I also have a discord

You had me at ocean RP. Ironically enough, as a lover of frogs, I've never done an underwater RP. Then you hit me with the off-site RPing XD.
~Hello Hello~

View attachment 428961

~About Me~

• I have a slight obsession with merpeople and the ocean. So a lot of my Oc’s have a mermaid or ocean twist to them. It’s just kind of my thing.

~My Rp Stats~

• I play male and female roles. Any pairing (mxf, fxf, and mxm) but I am newest to mxm, so you’ve been warned.

• I HIGHLY PREFER roleplaying off-site. You will get more responses from me if you use an app like discord or Line. Email and Docs, or a PM here are okay, but sometimes I forget to check them. I do not do forums. I’m really not comfortable with them.

View attachment 428962

~What I’m Looking For~

View attachment 428963

~Fandom/Craving List~

~My Pairings I Crave~

~Fandom List~

Harry Potter

Once Upon a Time

Riverdale

Disney

W.I.T.C.H

Black Butler

Mermaid Melody

Steven Universe

Skyrim

Legend of Zelda

Danny Phantom

Fairly Odd Parents

Corpse Party

Hunger Games

View attachment 428964

If you’re still interested! I’m down for Harry Potter or Black Butler :) I also have a discord

Awesome. I believe my discord is in my bio. You can message me there or pm. I work today but I’ll get to you when I can!

~Hello Hello~

View attachment 428961

~About Me~

~My Rp Stats~

View attachment 428962

~What I’m Looking For~

View attachment 428963

~Fandom/Craving List~

~My Pairings I Crave~

~Fandom List~

Harry Potter

Once Upon a Time

Riverdale

Disney

W.I.T.C.H

Black Butler

Mermaid Melody

Steven Universe

Skyrim

Legend of Zelda

Danny Phantom

Fairly Odd Parents

Corpse Party

Hunger Games

View attachment 428964

same here for the Black Butler lol

Awesome- just PM me. :)

Bump- I’m open again! Due to some changes at work I have more rp time again! I’m mostly looking for someone interested in a Danny Phantom inspired RP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back