• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a Partner!

arryn

lady blue
Hey! I've been looking for an RP partner for a while now, but none of the threads seem to be looking for what I have to offer. So, I thought I'd make a thread of my own! (Coding is my kryptonite, so you're just gonna have to deal with some vanilla shiz for now.)

About me:
-I've been RPing on and off for about 4-5 ish years now
-I tend to post anywhere between 2-3 paragraphs, maybe more (Depending on the RP and what the other person is giving me)
-I'm not a grammar nazi, although I appreciate someone who is literate
-I prefer MxF and FxF where I play the female. I've never doubled, but I'd be willing to try. I've also never really played a male character before but if the idea is good enough, then I'd be willing to try that as well.
-I prefer writing in fantasy, but I also enjoy fandoms, realistic/modern, sci-fi, etc.
-I'm fairly active and will most likely be able to post everyday/every other day.
-I'd prefer someone who is active as well but it's not a deal breaker if you're not.

If you have any plot ideas that you're interested in, let me know! For now, I'm gonna see what kind of attention this gets before I try to put all the random plots floating around in my head into words.

I would love to rolepay with you! This is the exact kind of partner I've been looking for as well! I'll PM you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back