• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a partner!

isax

Ten Thousand Club
Hello everyone, my name is Izzy and I am in search of a partner that would be willing to role play the plot I will provide below. I prefer playing the female as this plot is a mxf role play and I do have certain things I look for in a partner. 

• Please, please, please be literate. I am not a big fan of one liners and simple responses that include * to perform actions. Also, please be sure to use proper grammar. The length of your response does not have to be longer than a paragraph but if it needs to be at a certain point, please do so. 
  • If you are leaving, please tell me so I don't freak out for bump the thread and annoy you. I just like to be aware of what is happening. 
  • I prefer my partner be 18+. I do envision this plot building into a ton of drama and action with some romance as well and I want to be as descriptive as possible in these situations. I love the thought of gore and evil so don't be shy. 
  • Please do not act like you are God and please don't try to control my character. If one of our characters gets hurt, don't allow yours to heal in an instant. I want this roleplay to be as realistic as possible. 
  • Most importantly, let's be able to build this roleplay and enjoy it! I want us to have fun while creating this! 

Now, time for the plot in mind. It deals with Kings and Queens and I hope someone is interested. (Character A is mine and Character B will be yours.) 

Character's A and B have been bethrothed to each other since the age of six. It was an engagement arranged to keep the alliance between their two countries strong. With the world outside of their countries disliking this alliance, many countries tried to kill Character A, the Queen of Scotland. It is because of this that she was sent away to a nunnery for majority of her life. She had been sent to the nuns at the age of ten and now she reached the age of sixteen, an age for her to finally take full rule of her country. Upon arriving back at court however, she noticed Character B is off and she hears rumors of him bedding other women. It hurt Character A but now that the two have reached the age needed to rule their countries, Character A has to put Scotland first and the alliance with Character B'S country was needed. Their world isn't as easy as many make it seem to be for being so young they will face many trials. Trials in regards to alliances, noblemen, mistresses, pagans, and so much more. Will the new rulers be able to rule their countries or will the trials they face crush the throne? 

So thats all! Please message me if you're interested! Love you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back