• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a partner! Who's up for it? (always open)

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey everyone!
First of all here's a link to a song I've been "binge-listening" if you're interested.

Music aside now – let's talk business. The more hearts something has, the more I'm craving it, but I'm always open to pretty much anything, you throw at me, haha (no hearts - I'm down for it, but not really craving, 3 hearts - absolute major craving I'm going insane)

So, we're going to start off with some rules:
  • most importantly, no romance. Please. I don't like it and it creeps me out (I might be able to be convinced for fxf though)
  • no godmodding
  • no Mary Sue or Gary Stu
  • please follow the general rules of rpn
  • also, please do not ghost, I'd appreciate you'd say when you don't have time for a bit (even a 'I'm busy, sorry' will suffice) and I'll do the same
  • I don't really care about length, as long as you give me something to work with, also, for you to know, if nothing happens, but a conversation, those posts will be quite short

What I look for in a partner:
  • someone who's respectful
  • obviously also someone who doesn't mind to do something with a minor
  • someone who takes part in plotting and coming up with scenarios and other things, cuz I don't want to be the only one who plans everything

Now some things about me, before we get to the fandoms:
  • I'm 16
  • I only rp with OCs
  • I prefer to write in 3rd person and past simple
  • I love meeting new people, so naturally I'm quite the fan of OOC conversations, though it's not a requirement, if you don't like that. Just tell me beforehand
  • My time zone is CE(S)T
  • I have a discord, so if you prefer to write there, just ask me
  • I have the Cambridge Advanced certificate
  • My characters are always going to be my age or younger (I'll go up to 17 if I have though), just because of personal experience and because I'm more comfortable

- Superstar x unknown (or fan of the super star)
- Band mates
- academically smart x street smart
- Youtubers
- Apocalypse

- Star Wars <3 <3 <3
- Harry Potter<3
- Glitch Techs ❤❤
- She-ra
- How to train your dragon
- The Orville
- Dragon Prince
- the owl house
- Eli (Netflix)
- Avatar: the last Airbender <3 or The Legend of Korra
- Avatar (Movie from 2009) <3 <3 <3
-I, Robot
and so on. So if you'd have an idea for something that isn't on there, just ask. I might know it.

I guess that's about it and I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:
Hey everyone!
First of all here's a link to a song I've been "binge-listening" if you're interested. (go watch it! Now! (jk – or am I))

Music aside now – let's talk business. I don't really know how the "spoiler" thing works, so we just have to do everything written down boringly. Bear with me please.

Fandoms I'd be interested in doing:
- Star Wars
- Harry Potter
- Glitch Techs
- She-ra
- How to train your dragon
- The Orville
- Dragon Prince
- the owl house
and so on. So if you'd have an idea for something that isn't on there, just ask. I might know it.

Rules:
No Romance, but that's it

And last but not least, a little about me as a person:
- I'm 16
- I prefer OC over Canon
- I love chatting OOC, though it's not a must if you don't like to do so
- My time zone is CE(S)T

I guess that's about it and I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
Hi! Would you be interested in an owl house roleplay?

Do you have any game fandoms? Like FNAF,Undertale,etc??

Totally down for either Harry Potter or ATLA! PM me if you're still looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back