• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking For A Partner(s)

Edk

Hello!

I am officially looking for a partner(s), to help me create and mold this world I want to eventually make into a roleplay. I do not have a plot yet, but I feel the more lore and details I can get down, hopefully it will happen organically.

What I'm trying to get done is a LOTR/D&D/GOT style world. And when I saw that what i means exactly is I want the vast epicness GOT, with the races and some of the creatures used in LOTR and D&D. The time period would be medieval, obviously. And I'd like a the people RPing to have highly detailed characters as well with interesting backgrounds! Also I love describing battle scenes and being quite detailed about them so this Thread will be rated R! (18+!)

What I have so far are some of the Races that I'd like involved in this world, I have come up with a few Nations as well. But there is still a lot to do.

What I'm looking for is:

Someone(s) who likes what they see so far and can

1. Write well

2. Come up with genuinely interesting ideas

3. Challenge me! Critique me! Tell me if my idea is dumb!

4. Be willing to brainstorm every so often if we get stuck

5. If possible, someone who has undertaken something like this before

http://www.rpnation.com/threads/realm-of-tainis.58004/

This is the thread, give it a read if this is something you'd be interested in!

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't claim to be amazing at this, But I'd be glad to help you craft this world you are looking to create.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back