• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking for a partner \\ romance mxm mxf

Asteresn

foolish
hello !! i'm aster and i'm looking for someone to rp with ! atm i'm really craving something romancey for use with a specific character but i'm open to all ideas really!!

i typically write 1-3 paragraphs but if i don't feel like i can bounce much off your last message it can be shorter; generally i'll match length. i don't mind messing around and just having fun! if you have a cool idea of something to happen in our rp let me know!

right now i'm really into this like, alien come to earth x human who found them first idea (me rping the alien, and i prefer to play male characters...but it's important your character gets the same amount of attention ofc) but i'm pretty much open to any plot so send me a pm or comment and we can discuss!!

thanks !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back