• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a partner (open)

ColoredSparkler

Stardust and Nightmares
Hello! My name is Courtney, pleased to meet you.
I'm currently looking for a roleplaying partner that is active (At least once a day)
Posts several paragraph responses (I do understand sometimes that won't work.)
Is at least semi-lit and posts in 3rd person past tense
I'm not insane about these rules, I just like to make a few guidelines

I'm interested in several thing.
  1. Fantasy
  2. Slice of life
  3. Certain fandoms: Harry Potter, Supernatural, Charmed, Merlin, DC and Marvel.
I don't really have any specific plots in mind.
I do have an interest in: monster hunters, gifted running from the government, gifted schools, pirates

Ideas:
A and B are both being studied by a group of dark magic knights. Through the use of blood magic and dark torture A and B's souls become intertwined. Through an event the two escape and are separated without knowing about the soul connection. They realize something is drawing them closer and they set forth to find each other, not knowing why. Once together they team up with other magical knights to fight the dark order and save others with powers like themselves from the same fate.

A is a young witch who runs a cat sanctuary in their home. A takes in a new strange black cat that she finds wounded on the street. This black cat is actually B, a demon who was sent to kill and harvest the power of said witch. B was hit by a car in his cat form and is nursed back to health by A. B becomes affectionate of A and realized he cannot kill her, how will he come clean that he is not a cat? With his life on the line from the demonic higher ups for not slaying his target, he must beg the witch to help keep him safe. Will their love save them? (Legit really weird, but could be comical as hell.)

Any other ideas are welcomed!

I'm interested in gifted running from government or gifted school. Maybe even both. PM me if you wish to discuss.

A Famous Celebrity RP. PM ME.

Or a pokemon RP. But i have one that's already going... Which if you like... PM me and i'll give you all the info you need to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back