• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

HeavenIsADream

Professional Procrastinator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
As the title says, I'm looking for partners to RP with! I've been RPing for 10+ years..although I've become quite rusty after having taken a break from it for a couple of years. Anyways, I know what you're here for, so let's jump right into it!

What you should know about me:
  • I'm in my twenties, and as such, I work and go to school, so my replies might be inconsistent depending on my schedule, but there are times when I can reply multiple times in a day
  • I only do MxF and prefer playing the female, but can double up if you'd also like to play a female!
  • I have side characters, and would prefer if you had some too as it can get pretty boring between just two characters - I also love side character romances and platonic friendships between characters!
  • I only do OC x OC (I guess you could convince me to do canon x OC, but you'd have to play the canon character and I need to know the fandom well enough)
  • I use realistic face-claims, and prefer that you do too
  • I prefer to have RPs through PMs, Discord, or on Google Docs, just let me know which is more convenient for you
  • I do not do historical RPs.
  • I usually write around 500-1000 words per reply, but that fluctuates depending on what's happening in the RP. You'll never get a one-liner from me!
What I expect from you:
  • 2-3 paragraph replies at a minimum to keep the RP moving. No one-liners please.
  • Replies multiple times a day are always great, but I understand life happens and we're all busy so I'd say maybe at least one reply once a week, or to just reply when you can, and I'll do the same! I will never hurry you for a reply, and will always try to notify you ahead of time if I'll be busy/away and expect the same of you.
  • Plot with me!
  • Let me know if you have any triggers
  • As long as you can form sentences that I can understand, we're good to go!
  • I love making friends with my partners! If we're going to write together, we might as well become friends :) - I've got discord, or we can also just chat on PMs here. I'd love to share memes and talk about our RP!
Some rough pairings I have in mind:
* = how badly I'm craving this
Bold = I have a preference to play this character

- Bad boy x good girl **
- Male jock x female nerd
- Best friends who are too afraid of confessing to one another in fear of ruining their friendship *** (I prefer to write as F)
- The one that got away *** (I prefer to write as F)
- Arranged marriage ** (I prefer to write as F)
- Soulmate AU ** (I prefer to write as F)
- Enemies to lovers ** (I can write as either M or F)
- Fake relationships that become real * (I prefer to write as F)
- College AU ***
- Roommates ***
- Forbidden romance **

These pairings can be mixed together to make one pairing. For example, the best friends pairing + the one that got away, or enemies to lovers + soulmate AU, or enemies to lovers + arranged marriage. We can discuss more while we're plotting. I'd love to hear any plots you have in mind!

I love sci-fi, drama, and action, so if you've got any ideas pertaining to those aspects that you'd be interested in writing, let me know!

Some slightly more developed plot ideas:

Muse A is invited to a party hosted by Muse B, but the thing is, parties aren't really Muse A's thing. Muse A is persuaded by her friend to attend this party, and she ends up going begrudgingly. While at the party, Muse A finds herself complaining about it to Muse B, not knowing that he's the host. Muse A is mortified when she later finds out that she was complaining about the party to the host himself.

Muse A's parents are coming to pay a visit to Muse A, and the last time they did, Muse A was in a long-term relationship with Muse B. They tell Muse A that they would like to finally meet Muse B during their visit. For whatever reason, Muse A and Muse B had broken up (the timeframe and reason for their break up can be discussed). Unwilling to face the backlash from their parents about the whole situation, Muse A finds themselves desperate and throws themselves at the feet of Muse B, begging them to pretend they are still in a relationship.

This is a slight alteration to the Fake it till you make it plot. Muse A's parents are coming to pay a visit to Muse A, and the last time they did, Muse A was in a better situation. Muse A was engaged and well on their way to getting married, until they found out their fiance(e) was cheating on them for who knows how long. Muse B, who is Muse A's childhood friend, is the only person who knows about the entire extent of the cheating fiance(e) situation, and just so happens to be within reach. Without anyone else to turn to who already knows the situation at hand, Muse A finds themselves asking Muse B to move in with them and play house to entertain Muse A's parents.
- I can play either Muse A or B, but I prefer to play Muse B

The plots I explained above might be kinda confusing in the way I wrote them, but if you're interested, we can change the plot to something of our own or I can elaborate. I'm open to suggestions!

I'm also ghost-friendly! Although it's always nice to get some closure, I know it can be hard to tell someone you're no longer interested. That being said, we can always try something new if you've lost interest in our current RP.

If you have any ideas of your own that you'd like to write about, or are interested in any of the ideas I listed above, feel free to PM me! :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back