• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for a Partner (Male or Female)

SkyzorV

The Alpha Raccoon
Welcome to your second year of high school! Unfortunately, it's a boarding school. One nobody wants to go to.

A boarding school for troubled teens.

(Y/N) is in Sophomore year. Despite how disastrous and toxic last year was, your parents made you come back.
And you'll have to face her again. Clair Ashfell is the worst person you've ever met.
Or at least, your least favorite. Dealing with her for another year will be a pain. Little do you know, she's your roommate.

- Message me if you're not going to be active for a long time.
- It may be my idea, but I totally hope you hit me with any ideas. We can branch this together. After all, it's a flexible story!
- Realistic faceclaims, please!
- Please make your replys at least somewhat detailed. I'm not asking novels, but it's to keep things flowing.
-Please use third person.
-Please be willing to make and play multiple characters!

PM me if interested! Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back