• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a Partner in Crime 1x1

HeavenSent

Welcome!

This is my search for a 1on1 RP. Here's the breakdown on all things me and other stuff.

My gender should not matter to you as I am someone sitting in front of a screen and we will probably never meet face to face. But if you really want to know you can ask.

I'm old enough to drink in the US and that's all you need to know.

I honestly don't care what gender you are, only that you can play the gender you are going to RP as.

I prefer to play male characters but that doesn't mean I can't play females. I can double, triple, whatever the story calls for.

I can post between 1-however many damn paragraphs I want. I except you to give me no less than one. No less. I like to mirror but sometimes I will write a lot.

Talk to me. Is the story boring you? Let's try something else. Don't want to continue ok cool, just please talk to me. If I don't respond in a few days feel free to poke me. Maybe I got eaten at work. Highly possible. Do you have a Skype, or Texting app and want to reach me there

You can also check out my resume a little. I don't have a sample right now, but I could dig something up I guess if you really wanted it.

Also I am more inclined to talk to you if you write like you are literate, meaning you can read and write well. You should have gone to school, act like it. Use spaces and spell check. I am not the greatest with grammar when writing a lot but I have a better grasp and I get really frustrated if when I am reading something, even if you Private Message me and you have 'typed.like this'. I need to actually understand what is going on and I hate it being jumbled.

I can't think of much else at the moment. Next up RP stuff! 
RP STUFF!

Here are were my cravings/genres are.

Anything with werewolves.

Fantasy

Modern

Medieval

Roman/Greek/Egyptian

Mythology

Supernatural (not the show)

Elves

Dragons

SciFi

Things with Magic

Adventure

Marvel/DC Universe-esque

Space Pirates (Like Guardians of the Galaxy or Firefly!)

Build an RP from a songs/bands/albums

RP STUFF!

Here are were my cravings/genres are.

Fantasy

Modernl

Medieval

Roman/Greek/Egyptian

Mythology

Supernatural (not the show)

Elves

Dragons

SciFi

Things with Magic

Adventure

Marvel/DC Universe-esque

Space Pirates (Like Guardians of the Galaxy or Firefly!)

Apocalyptic/Dystopian

Build an RP from a songs/bands/albums

Starset's "Transmissions" X

Story of the Year's "Page Avenue" X

"Uprising" Muse

"The Haunting" Kamelot X

"Ghost Opera" Kamelot

"If We Ever Meet Again" Timbaland ft Katy Perry

Guardians of the Galaxy's "Awesome Mix Vol.1" X

"Heartbeat" Vicetone feat. Collin McLoughlin

"Beast" Vicetone vs. Nico Vega

"Warriors" Imagine Dragons

"Short Change Hero" The Heavy X

"How You Like Me Now?" The Heavy

"Superhero" The Script

"When The Day Comes" Nico & Vinz

"In Your Arms" Nico & Vinz

Shoot me your suggestions as well, I am pretty open to ideas but I do have the right to refuse to RP with you.

Shoot me your suggestions as well, I am pretty open to ideas but I do have the right to refuse to RP with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still unable to PM people since I'm new on here so apologies, going to have to voice my interest on here. Feel free to PM me if you are interested back :)

Would love to do:

- Space Pirates (Firefly or GotG style is great by me, or Treasure Planet style)

- Roman / Greek / Egyptian (hopefully coupled with Mythology. Warning: I'm not a scholar or anything even close in any of these areas, so I will probably make mistakes at times in details, but am happy to be corrected and do my research beforehand.)

- SciFi (maybe something revolving around space co-pilots, or something more intergalactic war - open to any and all suggestions)

- RP based on 'Uprising'

Last edited by a moderator:
ouroborosmedusa said:
Still unable to PM people since I'm new on here so apologies, going to have to voice my interest on here. Feel free to PM me if you are interested back :)
Would love to do:

- Space Pirates (Firefly or GotG style is great by me, or Treasure Planet style)

- Roman / Greek / Egyptian (hopefully coupled with Mythology. Warning: I'm not a scholar or anything even close in any of these areas, so I will probably make mistakes at times in details, but am happy to be corrected and do my research beforehand.)

- SciFi (maybe something revolving around space co-pilots, or something more intergalactic war - open to any and all suggestions)

- RP based on 'Uprising'
Hey there! Oh man my first bite! I am also unable to PM I think. Or I am not sure how to do it. O.o

Which of those four are you most looking at, or maybe top two. Because all of them we can plot something.

HeavenSent said:
Hey there! Oh man my first bite! I am also unable to PM I think. Or I am not sure how to do it. O.o
Which of those four are you most looking at, or maybe top two. Because all of them we can plot something.
Since we're both new on here I don't think either of us can PM yet :P I think there's a 24-hour post registration limit for conversation creation, someone somewhere mentioned it in a forum... so hopefully I'll be able to by this evening :)

I'd be really interested in the Roman / Greek / Egyptian / (or even Viking) RP as I've never done one before. Or, other top one would probably be space pirates, because well, space pirates.

ouroborosmedusa said:
Since we're both new on here I don't think either of us can PM yet :P I think there's a 24-hour post registration limit for conversation creation, someone somewhere mentioned it in a forum... so hopefully I'll be able to by this evening :)
I'd be really interested in the Roman / Greek / Egyptian / (or even Viking) RP as I've never done one before. Or, other top one would probably be space pirates, because well, space pirates.
I hear you on that one! Ok! Maybe if you would like to two RPs at the same time that would be cool. If it is 24 hours, I guess that is ok. But it does make me sads.

Two RPs at a time would be great by me :) We could create a thread somewhere for planning if you like, since neither of us can PM? And yeah, it is slightly irksome, but I think it's to prevent spammers so *shrugs* at least it doesn't last too long ^U^

ouroborosmedusa said:
Two RPs at a time would be great by me :) We could create a thread somewhere for planning if you like, since neither of us can PM? And yeah, it is slightly irksome, but I think it's to prevent spammers so *shrugs* at least it doesn't last too long ^U^
Sure that sounds good for right now!

HeavenSent said:
Sure that sounds good for right now!
I've got to go and do an exam, so I won't be able to reply for a couple of hours, but I shall do so as soon as possible :) Apologies for vanishing so quickly. If you create the thread I'll reply when I get back, or if you want me to make it, that's fine. ^U^ I'm looking forward to these.

ouroborosmedusa said:
I've got to go and do an exam, so I won't be able to reply for a couple of hours, but I shall do so as soon as possible :) Apologies for vanishing so quickly. If you create the thread I'll reply when I get back, or if you want me to make it, that's fine. ^U^ I'm looking forward to these.
I am about to head out of work so maybe tomorrow we can do PMs. Haha.

Still looking for a partner? Let me know, I'm up for any of the following:

ღFantasy

ღMedieval

ღMythology

ღSupernatural (not the show)

ღElves

ღDragons

ღThings with Magic

ღAdventure

^^Basically all of that could go together in one, big plot waiting to burst. I also loooove Muse, and the 'If we ever meet again' track, so we could always mix those two for a good modern story.

Raerae said:
Still looking for a partner? Let me know, I'm up for any of the following:
ღFantasy

ღMedieval

ღMythology

ღSupernatural (not the show)

ღElves

ღDragons

ღThings with Magic

ღAdventure

^^Basically all of that could go together in one, big plot waiting to burst. I also loooove Muse, and the 'If we ever meet again' track, so we could always mix those two for a good modern story.
Send me a PM, I can respond to them but not send them yet it seems.

Ooh, I am very interested in your more 'fantastical' ideas... I haven't written fantasy in a long while and you sound intriguing. :) I don't believe I can PM yet (10 posts), however, so... I'm not sure what to do on that account.

Hello there, I am interested in roleplaying with you :) .

Here are some of the topics which caught my eye, in the list that you have made-

Fantasy

Modern

Medieval

ღRoman/Greek/Egyptian

Mythology

Supernatural

SciFi

Things with Magic

Adventure

Marvel/DC Universe-esque

Er! So that's a long list yeah xD But I'm usually open to all genres as long as the roleplay can keep me interested in it. If you have any plots which you are dying to Roleplay, we can take it up, or probably brainstorm a few together, doesn't matter!

If you are interested, let me know by dropping me a pm, or if you want, I can drop you one too :) .

Hallo there.

You seem like my type of partner. I prefer google docs when roleplaying too; it's much more organized.

I would love to do a medieval themed roleplay or anything really.

If you are still open for partners, please PM me.
:)

While I've never had the chance to write it out properly, I'd be interested in a werewolf rp ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back