• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a partner in a Science Fiction/Horror/Comedy/Fantasy/Supernatural/Romance RP....maybe all 6 in 1 even

L
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

Looking
Looking!

birdykay

What's going on!! Hiya alrighty my name's Birdy, I'm 18, going to uni and studying Animal Science, realllyyy into art/book series/TV shows/roleplaying/philosophy/psychology/ASMR, really a ton of things, but most of all I have a huge interest in learning new things. Send me a PM about your interests I'd love to hear and learn about them!!

About my RPing experience, I was an avid RPer (focusing mainly on animal centric roleplays of all kinds - cyberpunk, horror, plain old wolves staring at each other with their glassy orbs in a perfect moonlit forest) from 11 to 13, stopped for a while to focus on creative writing and school, and decided to get back in the game now for summer vacation. I really love storybuilding and worldbuilding, and while I don't need a specific blueprint (I do like going with the flow a lot too...) for a roleplay, if it's intricate enough (let's say it has a magic system or something of that sort) I do like setting some background/forming some information about the world we're RPing in and the characters that's in them! I'm honestly down for the wildest ideas (or joining up to create some wild ideas). I'm just excited to start writing and creating stories with someone else again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back