• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy looking for a partner (ignore prefix)

Nisa

Wanderer
NISA

19 / f / accepting partners

Hey, I'm Nisa. I guess I'll start by telling you a few things about me and a few things I'm looking for in a partner(s).

* I'm 19 so I'd prefer it if you were at least 16+.
* I enjoy romance, angst, tragedy, etc. The darker the better.
* I can usually post multiple times a day if I'm in the mood to write so I hope to find a partner who is capable of the same.
* I prefer detailed posts. I write anywhere from 2-5 paragraphs, sometimes more depending on what you give me to reply to. I love detail, dialogue, thoughts, etc. It would be nice to have someone do the same. I understand if you can't or aren't feeling it that day, just give me a heads up.
* If you lose interest, please talk to me about it so we can either fix it or move on. I don't want to waste my time or to waste yours.
* And last but not least, I'd greatly appreciate it if you had a solid understanding of the English language.

Below are some plots I found on Tumblr. I am not limited to these plots by any means. We can come up with something new if none of these interest you, just let me know.

In a future world where human beings no longer have the ability to reproduce without the aid of scientific engineering (due to decades of exposure to harsh environmental pollutants and secret government initiatives to stave off the population to preserve resources), the kiss has become the highest form of physical intimacy. Kisses are reserved for your Cherished One–a mate who is assigned by a local agency based on extensive compatibility evaluations given when someone reaches the age of 18. Embracing someone who is not your Cherished One in this special way is a crime punishable by law, with serious repercussions for both people caught in the act. Those who are caught betraying their Cherished One can be sent to an interment facility for varying amounts of time depending on the severity of the ‘offense’ and may forfeit their right to participate in an annual lottery that decides which couples will be permitted to bear children through in vitro means. There are couples who are rumored to have defied the law and abandoned their Cherished One for another, but little is known of ‘the Disgraced’ as they are called because they must live apart from society in order to avoid the reach of the authorities. Muse A and Muse B have just taken their compatibility evaluations.

Muse A has been groomed since birth to be a respectable noble-person, constantly reminded to practice the etiquette proper for their gender and expected to anticipate the day they will meet a well-bred suitor. Muse B has never enjoyed the privileged life despite being within arm’s reach of it; they’ve worked on the estate grounds for Muse A’s family since they were a mere child and have observed the high life of the aristocracy all the while with envious eyes. Perhaps due to their contrary social standings, Muse A has always been fascinated with Muse B and vice versa. With Muse A constantly under the watchful eye of their chaperone, Muse A and Muse B have resorted to leaving letters for one another in an old tree on the property; they’ve been planning for several days to meet one another in secret.

The year is 2124. Due to extremely limited resources and overpopulation of the planet, once people reach a specific age they must be euthanized. Upon a person’s Xth birthday, people must report to a sleep facility where they will be put to sleep by a sweet-smelling toxin. The only people exempt from this fate are enforcers of the law, who are in charge of tracking down those who attempt to escape. Muse A is an infamous enforcer with a nearly impeccable record of captures, and Muse B is a rebellious citizen who has just turned of age. Muse B has learned of a secret sanctuary for people who have successfully escaped and continue to live out their days in an underground society. They assemble only the bare essentials for survival and begin the journey, but with Muse A hot on their trail, will Muse B be able to evade them long enough to join the handful of others who have successfully disappeared?

While driving home on a quiet backstreet, Muse A spots a wounded animal on the side of the road. Having a soft spot for suffering creatures, Muse A pulls over and scoops the animal up into the backseat of their car. Muse A drives home with the good intention of nursing the poor animal back to health, unaware that the animal (Muse B) is really a shapeshifter. After making a comfortable place for Muse B to sleep, Muse A heads off to bed. By morning, Muse B is feeling a bit better and they shift back into their human form just as Muse A enters the room to check up on them. Muse B tries their best to explain what’s going on without terrifying Muse A.

One day, on Muse A’s way home, they come across Muse B lying in the middle of the road. They appear hurt, but are unresponsive when Muse A tries to rouse them. Not having a phone on them to call an ambulance, Muse A carries Muse B the short distance back to their home and tries to revive them.

After several minutes of rest, Muse B awakens with the most excruciating scream of pain. They jolt up, and immediately start drawing sigils on the walls of Muse A’s home with their own blood. Terrified, Muse A demands that Muse B stop and explain themselves. Muse B removes their shirt, revealing where their angel wings have been clipped and states they used to be part of God’s Army.

Muse A has never been particularly religious, and needs plenty of convincing that Muse B isn’t a lunatic. Muse B explains that they have been banished from Heaven and they need to hole up with Muse A because they have no where else to go and the world is unsafe for them. Muse A reluctantly agrees to let Muse B live with them, and over time, helps to teach Muse B how to pass as a human.

Optional:
    • After Muse B finally feels safe with Muse A, their former life comes back to haunt them in a major way (i.e. called back to Heaven, required to fulfill duties, etc.)

• Both muses develop feelings for one another but every time they act on them, something tries to keep them apart.
template by astraea ∙ beware hidden scrolling
[/border][/bg][/border][/centerblock]

Last edited:
Ooh, I like that Plot B - the one about the aristocrat and the commoner. I've always been a sucker for those kinds of plots. Of course, if you'll have me.

Nisa Nisa

Hey I am interested in working through something through you. Perhaps something that we come up with together

Users who are viewing this thread

Back