• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

DirtyBirdyAK

𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔤𝔬𝔡𝔰 𝔤𝔯𝔬𝔴 𝔱𝔦𝔯𝔢𝔡.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!~
First, a little about me.
I go by Birdy and I'm 27 with she/her pronouns. I'm military and I spend a lot of time outdoors.
My hobbies range from multi-day backpacking to perma-culture gardening, and of course writing.
It's been a long time since I've gotten to RP with anyone consistently and I've been dying.
Feel free to take a peek, and shoot me a message if you have any ideas or questions!

• Age Restrictions:
    I will not write with anyone under 18 for the safety of all involved. My preferred themes are often mature. Viewer discretion is advised.
    Posting Frequency:
    I work full time and travel pretty frequently, which can complicate my posting schedule, but as long as the creative juices are flowing I can post at least a couple times a week.
    Literacy:
    I catagorize myself as semi-lit. Posts range anywhere from two to ten paragraphs depending on what I've been given. I generally adjust to match my partner. I enjoy writing my characters experiences and internal dealings.
    Gender Preferences:
    I almost exclusively write females, and I am open to any pairing.
    OoC:
    Out of character chatting makes the world go round. Discord is the preferred mode of OoC, and you're more likely to get a quick reply from me there. I'm looking for someone to gush with about our characters, to plot and world build and so on.

Last edited:
Bump!

I do not have the mental or emotional
capacity to deal with his loss.
But sometimes, I sit in a chair late
at night and quietly feel very bad.

When the night is at its most
quiet, I can hear death.

I am very proud of my sadness
because it means I am more alive.

- World of Tomorrow, Don Hertzfeld

Last edited:
Bump!

Humbling women seems to me a chief pastime of poets.
As if there can be no story unless we crawl and weep.

- Circe, Madeline Miller

Bump!

"Killing doesn’t come easy to most people,” Orka said. “Even if they tell you
it does. Oh, the ones that brag about it, like Guðvarr, they can kill easy enough,
if someone is holding their enemy down for them. But in a fight…” She
shrugged. “When it comes to it, most people care more about staying alive. They
hesitate.”

“And you don’t?” Mord asked.

“Killing’s always come easy to me,” Orka said. She sniffed. “Not something
I’m proud of, but there it is. And I don’t hesitate."

- The Shadow of the Gods, John Gwynne

Users who are viewing this thread

Back