• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a partner for female character

Fireheart

Rebirth is Coming
Roleplay Availability
Hi,

I'm looking for a partner for a rp with a plot I have based on a story I'm writing. I would prefer if you would be the female character.

The plot:

The veil between realms is eroding as evil continues to run rampant. On earth no one knows what is going on but one young man with the blood of both realms awakens his gifts, he must help end the evil with help of his ancestors and his betrothed.

If this interests you please message me, if you want to add to the plot I am open for discussions.

My Character

Name: Callendor Johnson
Nickname: Cal, C.J.
Personality: Quiet, more of a loner, prefers to not be around people or large groups. Tends to be introverted but also empathetic.
Background: Cal grew up on the east coast in Philadelphia after his mom disappeared and his dad moved them back to have help looking after Cal. He and his father moved back to Montana to his grandparents old house as they could no longer take care of the home. While everyone else believes his mother is dead, Cal does not and has been searching for clues on what happened to her. He hopes that by coming back to Montana he can finally figure out what happened to her.
Looks: see attachment

Attachments

• istockphoto-147709712-612x612.jpg
    istockphoto-147709712-612x612.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back