• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a partner for a specific plot (Music Box of Time)

Komaeda

So I just had a very awesome idea in mind about a girl finding a music box down at the beach, and later discovering it has magical powers, as well as a curse. There is a way to break the curse but it is very difficult to do.

Anyways, you (my chosen partner) would play the role of my character's best friend. Gender and personality are up to you, if it's a boy romance may be involved as well. Up to you

If you are interested send me a PM, and if I get multiple messages I'll choose a partner.

Also, one more thing. I was planning for this to be a DETAILED rp, meaning 2-3 paragraphs per post minimum. So if you're not into long posts I'd suggest just not bothering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back