• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a partner for a Post Apocalyptic RP (Detailed)

DrTrollinski

Don't let the name scare you.
Hey! I'll keep this as brief as I can - I'm DrTrollinski, as you can see, and currently I haven't got much going on in terms of RPNation so I need someone to RP with. Right now, I'm really feeling zombies - I'm the author of (what I assume to be) one of the longest-running zombie RP's here named 'The Beginning of The End' - I do a lot of writing in my free time, ranging from crime-thrilled to horror (both psychological and suspense/thriller/shock).

I'm really feeling zombie stuff, like I said. I want detailed RP with a minimum of two paragraphs per post. I'd like for my partner(s) to have good grammar and spelling, just so it can be enjoyable for me, too - I'm an understanding person, so if you do sometimes struggle with grammar, I'll be happy to correct you on it. I don't mean to sound so sincere, but when I write these topics, it just sort of happens.

On that note - I like to have a mix of everything when it comes to the undead world, so we can discuss that further between us. I like to do that - I prefer to plan things with my partner rather than limit them on choices :)

Rules:

1. Use a good standard of English and grammar.

2. If there's ever a problem, do not hesitate to bring it up.

3. If you want to stop RP'ing, please say so, do not just vanish.

4. Feel free to contribute and discuss any ideas with me.

5. Try and write at least two paragraphs for each post, but more is always nice.

6. Be detailed in your RP.

7. Be original with characters - Realistic emotion, appearance, strength, abilities, etc.

8. Do not control my characters. I'll return the favor, too - If you want to write in assumption to what my character might do, ask me first.

9. Post as much as you can - One post a day is the minimum, but I'd prefer frequent RP.

10. Have fun - I don't want this to be like a school assignment - Let's make it relaxed, eh?

I would love to join but when I first start an rp I do introductions to my characters eg. (I would love to play more than one character PM me

John:

2 paragraphs

Kyle:

2 paragraphs

When you say zombies, what kind are you thinking? Something more akin to The Walking Dead? Or something more traditional?

I am very glad I found this and you!

I have been looking for days and weeks for a roleplayer with the same requirements and ideas. Especially something post-apocalyptic with zombies. I would be ecstatic if we could work out something and roleplay in the near future.

I recently signed up, so I won't have PM privileges until this evening. I shall PM you once I am able. :)

A Zombie Apocalypse RP is one of my favorite themes, right up there with Prison and a few fandoms. It may actually be at the top of the list, now that I think about it. I'm going to try not to sound like I'm begging, but I will if I must. I strongly wish to participate here. A fair warning, however: I get extremely busy on weekends. I'll reply once a day, but it could be late at night.

[QUOTE="Simon Henriksson]A Zombie Apocalypse RP is one of my favorite themes, right up there with Prison and a few fandoms. It may actually be at the top of the list, now that I think about it. I'm going to try not to sound like I'm begging, but I will if I must. I strongly wish to participate here. A fair warning, however: I get extremely busy on weekends. I'll reply once a day, but it could be late at night.

[/QUOTE]
Also, I can't PM yet, being a new member. Apologies.

Bump.

As a reminder, I do not want any romance-based plots. I don't mind having romance incorporated into it after solid development, but I'm not looking for high-school romance-based apocalyptic RP's.

Hello! I'm Faith Wynters and I saw our were interested in a post a apocalyptic roleplay? I'd love to collab and figure something our with you.

I must warn you~I write very detailed when I'm interested in what I'm doing!

@Vengeance Spirit - You can have more than two if you wish, and child characters are fine! I actually encourage it as I feel like it helps to add originality to it :) Go ahead and shoot me a PM!

Hello there!

I haven't been in a successful Zomie roleplay in all my 10 years of writing.

I write in first and third person! I believe in quality over quantity but will always spit out more then two paragraphs, even if I'm given a one liner. >>

I assume that won't happen.

I love dark and twisted plots with adventure and a bit of gore mixed in, so obviously this is up my alley!

I hope you'll consider me, and if not we can maybe come up with a different plot??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back