• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for a partner for a long-term, multi-character Supernatural/Realistic RP! (CLOSED)

usagi froggy

Rhythm Heaven Enjoyer
The Story
It is the year 2018. The world is filled with supernatural creatures; vampires, werewolves, angels, demons, and more, all unknown to most humans. The royal vampire family's patriarch has just been assassinated, sending the vampire society into chaos. Out of fear for the heirs of the family, a brother and sister, they were both sent to a quiet, suburban town, Crystal Hollow. Unbeknownst to both them, and the population of the town, there lies a great amount of non-humans in this town, and this is where our story begins...

latest

What I'm Looking For
Hello! It's been a long time since I've done an RP, so I thought I would start things off again with a fun 1x1! I'm only seeking one partner for this idea, and I have a few requirements, although I can be flexible on some...
  • Must be okay with making and playing several characters, both male and female in MxM, MxF, and FxF relationships.
  • Would prefer you to be around 15-18, since I feel most comfortable roleplaying with people close to my own age (16), although, this is a preference and definitely not a requirement.
  • Should have Discord, or be willing to make a Discord. I find it a lot easier for chatting and planning than PM's, so I would definitely prefer this.
  • Must be flexible with posting times/lengths. I'm not always going to be available, but I try my best to be on here as much as possible! I'll be lenient with this if you are. :3
  • I want this story to be more arc-based, so it feels more organized to me. If you don't understand, I can try my best to explain. I don't really have a lot pre-planned, other than the beginning, so the arcs will come as we play.
  • I really love TV Tropes, and thinks it's fun to incorporate various tropes into RP's and stories, so I would love a partner who at least some knowledge about them, but this is absolutely not a requirement. <3
  • And, lastly, I require a partner who is literate, and at least knows what a comma is. I know my grammar isn't flawless, so I can't claim I'm perfect or anything, but I just expect effort!
I really hope my requirements aren't too much! I'm only gonna pick one person, so just post here if you're interested, and I'll just message the person who seems most interesting to me! :33

Hey!! can I ask real quickly how long youd want a usual post to be? I can do quite a lot but I tend to be lazy and if I'm not interested then word count plummets lol. Just wanna make sure I'll be able to fit what you want
Otherwise, I'm 17 and perfectly a okay with playing any gender or pairings (provided there's good chemistry), have way too much time on my hands to be on here tho I'm patient, and definitely watch WAY too much TV so I'm more than familiar with most tropes. I've also got a discord!!

Last edited:
Hey, this sounds fun! I'm going to just leave a little information below so you have something to judge me on other then my greeting.
  • I'm literate, and can generally match whatever my partner produces.
  • I can create and handle multiple characters at once, and can work with any pairing.
  • I am in the age range you had as a preference.
  • I don't have experience in TV Tropes, but I'm a reasonably fast learner and willing to figure it out.
  • I'm very flexible with time, however I won't be able to be there all the time. I'd estimate my replies would be sometimes after 5 (PT) on weekdays, and heavier activity on the weekends.
  • I don't have Discord, but should I get picked I'm able to set one up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back