• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a Partner (Fantasy, Romance)

em.writes

Lost in my head space
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!

I'm Emily. I have been RPing since I was around 12, and now I'm 25. So I have had lots of experience with it all.
I'm always up to trying new things so please send me a message if you have an idea that I haven't put down but you think I might like!

About me
  • So I am dyslexic, and sometimes I get myself into a bit of a muddle. But I have Grammarly, and I am trying my hardest, but if there is some kind of spelling mistake or grammar problem, don't have a go at me, I have had some horrible experiences, and it really put me off.
  • I am pretty busy with work, and I don't have lots of free time, but I will reply at least once on weekdays. Weekends are spent with family, so you may not get anything out of me, but I will try.
  • I am semi-lit, around 2-3 paragraphs a post, but that can vary!
    I can only rp as a female. I suck at being a man! With that said, I only do FxM
  • I am in the UK, which means time zones can be annoying, I don't mind, but I am putting this here cause of some horrible experiences with people having a go at me because I wasn't awake at 3 in the morning to reply.
  • I prefer to RP via PM

I have a few things I would like from you.
  • I would like someone who is about as active or more active than me. I understand life, and if you won't be able to reply, then shoot me a message!
  • I would also like you to be semi-lit
  • I would like someone who builds on the plot and helps create an amazing story.

And now for the fun part
The Plots
(Ones in bold are the ones I'm despite for!)

(New)
Enimies Untied

(Fantasy, enemies-lovers)

War had raged for years, the Elves and Humans battling for territory and resources. Until both lands came under threat. A horde of demons controlled by a dark wizard swept the world and wiped out kingdoms. The Elves and Humans decided to band together to save their lands. They put their differences aside and fight this new threat. The kings arranged a marriage between the human Prince (you) and the Elven Princess (me) to ensure this allice was strong. They had seen each other before, on the battlefield, fighting for the opposite sides.
The humans were known for their light magic, and they were strong warriors. Their cities were covered in gold so that they would shine in the sunlight. The Elves were the opposite, their magic was dark and full of nature, and their warriors were sly and stealthy. Their cities are hidden in the darkest forests allowing their people to live in peace.
How will the humans react when the elves arrive at the human kingdom to marry and plan their attack? Will the Prince and Princess find it in themselves to play nice?

Knight in Shining Armour
(Fantasy, Kingdoms at War)

After what feels like centuries of war, there is finally peace.
The two Kingdoms, Tuathanas and Gaisgeach (You can change this!), have lost so much in the war that news of peace has caused celebrations to break out. The King of Tuathanas decided to invite the King of Gaisgeach and his family to the Capital for their celebrations. Though the atmosphere was still tense from years of hatred, the Kings met.
The feast is in full swing when the Prince of Gaisgeach (You) sees the King of Tuathanas' new bride-to-be (Me). She begs the Prince to take her away, to save her from her new husband.
Will the Prince help her? What will happen?

Forever Arranged
(Arranged Marriage, enemies-lovers)

For years, the King and Queen have been trying to set up their son with a suitable wife. But there was a problem. The Prince was a cold-hearted killer. He was a master on the battlefield and was ruthless and cruel to the enemy. So women tend to run when they witness that side of him.
A lord and his family needed to rid themselves of their daughter. Her free-spirited nature and willingness to do exactly anything she was told not to do had brought rumours and shame to their family.
The two desperate families decide to join the unmatchable pair.

Beautiful Fangs
(Vampire)

Victorian London.
Vampires and other supernatural beings rule the night. They live secret lives that the humans have no clue about. But most of these creatures use humans in some form. There for an underground market for selling humans. Many poor families sell their children to this black market.
When a high Lord Vampire, one of the most powerful vampires known for his wrath, buys a woman to feed on. It was popular for the rich and powerful vampires to have human pets that offered their blood whenever needed.

City Wars
(Mafia, Gangs, Romeo and Juliet)

Two Gangs fighting for power over the city. But when the daughter of one falls for someone in the rival gang, chaos breaks out.

Reunited
(Romance, Celeb)

You became famous, and people flocked to your concerts and paid hundreds to see you perform. You decide it is time to head home after years of touring.
Returning to the small town you grew up in was the plan, to see old friends and have a few months' peace.
A school reunion ball is to be held in your old school. Time to see everyone again.
That's when you see her, you don't recognise her, but she must have gone to your school.

Ideas that I haven't got lots for
Gang x Police
Kingdom x Kingdom
Vampire x Human
Pirate x Lady

Please feel free to PM me!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back