• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a Partner! Check it out.

Sagebot

Peek-a-boo
Hey. I'm looking for a 1X1 role play partner. This is nonfandom, so original characters only, please. I don't much mind who your character is, or their preference. I'm happy to do FxM, MxM, or FxF.

I have some plot ideas. Feel free to pick the one you like the most, or feel free to suggest your own!

A gets into a car accident. Saved by Angel B. A goes about life, but is now aware that B is always there. Be later explains that they were always there, and A was only just opening eyes to the world.

A is failing a class, so they look for tutoring help. B becomes A's tutor. They don't get along well at first, but they eventually get to know each other.

A has just moved into town and is looking for a place to live. Sees an ad in the paper for a room for rent at B's house. A goes and takes it, and A and B become housemates.

A is in an accident, or gets sick. Has to go to hospital. Shares room with B.

A goes to college. Literally runs into another person. Other person is B, whom A hadn't seen in years. We're formally childhood friends. B is excited to see A. They start hanging out.

A finds out mother is remarrying a man who already has a child. When A's family goes to live with the man, A finds out that the man's child is actually B, whom A attends school with/works with/ is A's boss.

A starts work in a cafe. B also works there, or B is a regular customer.

I do have a few guidelines for a partner.

One is that you have to be able to write thoughtfully and coherently. I'm dyslexic, so I understand the occasional typo or grammatical error, but your writing should be very clear most of the time. To help me judge your writing, I would appreciate a short sample of your writing. You can either post it here, or can send me a message if you would rather other people not see.

Lastly, I would like to know a bit about the character you plan to use. So along with your writing sample, please include the following:

Name

Sexuality (optional)

Physical appearance

Personality

Any additional info you believe I should know (optional)

If you are still I retested after all my rules, feel free to message me. Just let me know if you want a MxF, MxM, FxF, so I can decide what character of mine best suits the situation.

Thank you. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
VioletSprings said:
I like the first idea~
Thank you. If you would like to work with me, please provide the items I asked for, either through posting here or messaging me.

The relationship form you would like, a sample of writing, and your character info.

Thank you for showing interest. Once I have the required items, I can begin my consideration. :)

I would love to do the second idea where my character (a female if that's okay?) is failing the class, perhaps she's a bit of a rebel? That is if you're still looking!

SplendaWeReGoingDown said:
I would love to do the second idea where my character (a female if that's okay?) is failing the class, perhaps she's a bit of a rebel? That is if you're still looking!
First, I apologize for the long wait. I was on a long trip and just got back. Second, I am perfectly happy to let you play a girl. Your idea sounds great. If you could post or send me a writing sample and your character information, that would be wonderful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back