• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for a partner and a friend

DemonRider404

A Regular Decorated Emergency
Honestly some shit's going on in my life right now and RP is one of my favorite forms of escapism! Looking for someone who's cool with drama and angst because that's really kind of my specialty. :deadopenmouth: I'd be cool with some romance too, if the story comes to that (sexuality notwithstanding); down with realistic or fantasy!

I would also like someone who wouldn't mind becoming friends, too, as I don't seem to have a whole lot of them. :grinningteeth:

What kind of story/premise would you be interested in?
What kind of writing standards are you looking for?
What kind of activity are you looking for?

:csmile:

Sway Sway I'm pretty flexible in the way of story/premise. I have the most experience with high school/college RPs in terms of realistic, but I'd be willing to try other ideas. To be honest, I kinda suck at coming up with story ideas on my own (which is funny considering I'm a writer, huh? :dead:) but I'm open to just about anything.

I don't really do super-long responses, but I don't really do one-liners either if I can help it (I do my best to do at least, like, three lines a response; the terms are slipping my mind at the moment ^^;)

I'm not a super busy person myself at the moment; kind of a full-time homemaker, but I understand people have lives so constant activity isn't a big thing to me (I assume that's what you meant by activity? Aha)

Can you tell I'm not super coherent right now aha I'm sorry

Didn't you want to Rp the love interest sway?
Sway: Don't mind me I'm just a medic for the heart.
Splint: May your kindness endure forever.

Last edited:
If you want another friend, I'm definitely up for a 1x1 RP and stuff. I feel like we're pretty similar; bad at making stories, short posts, and a life at home. College, fantasy, and romance RPs are kind of my thing, but I'm usually up for anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back