• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a partner :3

Wyosch

The Demonic Wolf
Hi there!
I'm quite new to this website and looking for some more people to rp with (1x1s)!

So...here are some themes I'd really be interested in rp'ing about (the bold ones are the character I'd be interested in playing):

• Angel x Demon (Romance)
  • Vampire x Vampire Hunter (Romance)
  • Supernatural
  • Once Upon A Time
  • Teen Wolf
  • Bad Boy x Good Girl / Jock & Nerd (Romance, duh XD)
  • My Little Pony (Canon or/and OCs - I don't really mind)
  • Assassins Creed
  • Monster High
  • something with cars and racing
  • ghosts, demons, etc.
  • Harry Potter-inspired
  • Fantastic Beasts and Where to find them-inspired
  • Diabolic Lovers
  • Inazuma Eleven
  • Yu-Gi-Oh (5D's)
(The ones in italic are already taken, but if you want to play one of those we can ^^ you of course can also come with own ideas for an rp! :D)
I'm literally open to anything, lol.

To what I play: LGBT+, all gender roles, ... honesty, I'll play anyone/anything.
I don't care if we use OCs or canon when rp'ing fandoms or so, I'll let you decide. ^^

If you're interested - pm me or comment here :D
Looking forward to finding some new partners ^^

Last edited:
Hey! I would love to do Vampire x Vampire Hunter as a romance. That is, if you're still willing to roleplay that since it looks like someone else wanted that as well. I have just the character in mind for the vampire hunter.
Hopefully you're still interested!

Hey! I would love to do Vampire x Vampire Hunter as a romance. That is, if you're still willing to roleplay that since it looks like someone else wanted that as well. I have just the character in mind for the vampire hunter.
Hopefully you're still interested!

as I mentioned before, even if it's already taken I don't mind rping that as well^^
So yes I'd be interested in rping that with you ^^

Wyosch Wyosch MLP?! Someone say MLP?! *looks around* Me me me me! :D Completely OC, if that's okay with you? <3

OMGG finally someone who's interested in a MLP rp! :D My life is complete, I can die in peace now XD
and sure, that's completely fine! Ahhh can't wait to rp with my little babs :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back