• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a partner / 21, literate

anderswo

somewhere else
Hello guys.

I'm looking for a few roleplay partners since it's itching in my hands to write some good adventurous roleplays - maybe even with a bit of romance, some witty conversations and a nice dose of fun and humor. I would possibly write with anyone from any age if they are able to write realistic characters, good plots, witty conversations, have a decent grammar and carry the roleplay together with me. I do not prefer to write any gender, yet I tend to go for m/f relationships. Also, I love to double characters. I think it gives a roleplay a whole new level if each partner is able to write more than one character. I tend to write about 2+ paragraphs. They can really reach from 2 up to anything. If you give me a lot to work with, I will write back a lot as well. Yet, the longer the post, the more time I might need to write. Romance isn't a must for me if our characters end up having a romantic relationship, that's cool, but that's never the goal of the roleplay for me. I like the write about more than just the build up of romantic chemistry. Most of the time, I try to reply every day. Ok, now let's get down to the cool stuff.

pairings /

pirate x mermaid
pirate x fugitive
pirate x pirate
wizard x human
vampire x demon
shapeshifter x human
shapeshifter x shapeshifter
greece god x human being
dark elf x silvan elf
elf princess x human knight
evil lord x knight