• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a parter who can put up with me. :P

cherryicee

your local "useless" femme lesbian
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I love role playing but I face a rather annoying set of challenges for partners, so I'm kind of looking for someone who may be able to "put up with me" so to speak.

I come with a nice set of abilities when it comes to writing.

- I am rather literate, I have no problem writing 2-5 full paragraphs, or more if your interested.

- Shh, lets not talk about my punctuation. I'm great with spelling, and of course grammar.

- I'm good with Heterosexual, and Homosexual relationship pairings, I prefer serious MxM role plays though.

- I can role play both genders fairly well.

- I love most genres, and can do something, serious or dramatic, yet am also prepared to do something silly, and lighthearted.

THE CHALLENGES v__v *cries*

- I don't like less that 2-4 full paragraph posts.

- I am busy from 9am - 5pm pacific standard time.

- I am in College so I am fairly busy except for Sundays and Mondays.

- I USUALLY face hardcore writers block EVERY TIME I start a new RP.

- I have a hard time posting/replying more that once every two weeks to once a month. Although I absolutely promise to try to post more. You can bug me a million times per day, and I won't get angry. ~

If you can find it in your heart to be patient with, and help me out I would love to talk ideas with people. ~ :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm busy with college as well and I live on the east coast. I would love to do an rp with you since I'm not on as often as well.

Wonderful ~

What types of role plays are you interested in?

You opposed to romance? Do you like it to be the main part of a role play? Or more of a side story type thing?

No I'm not opposed to it but I love to see a love blossom over time after the chars have been through many journeys together.

As do I.

I kind of like the idea of a post apocalyptic role play. But maybe a little less zombie, and a little more mutinous animal things... 
Do you want to talk about ideas through PM? Or are you more comfortable on a thread? 
Anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back