• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a Pal

Beeze

!!!
So I’ve kinda disappeared off the face of the plant lately due to some issues I’m having right now. However, the semester is coming to an end and I’m nearing a breaking point, so I’m trying to find a chill partner or two to finish the semester with.

I’m gonna keep this pretty chill. Right now, I’m just looking for something chill and fluffy. I’m not much into fantasy or supernatural, but would be willing to discuss almost anything else. I’m going to ask for a minimum of 1-2 paragraphs, but I can go beyond that. (My longest post was over 30,000 words, but don’t expect anything that long consistently from me). I do prefer mxf relationships with me as the female role, though I have no issues with mxm, fxf, or the male role. I’m just mainly looking for this right now. I’ll really only do PMs on here or Discord. I don’t like threads and I don’t go anywhere else off site

So, I’m heading out to drive back to school, but shoot me a message and I’ll get back to you.

Heyy! If you would like a MxM roleplay or to discuss any plot ideas

I'm pretty no pressure as I am busy myself. Also literate :) No mxf for me though, and I do prefer the more submissive role for my guys but they are usually firecracker assholes anyways....

Kayy, have a good one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back