• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a one x one partner! c:

Narumi

Five Thousand Club

Hi there, everyone. Okay. I don't want to bombard you with a massive biography about myself but I'm in search for some more one x ones since I only have a good few in at the moment. I'm looking for a partner who's willing to RP and follow maybe some of my guidelines? Okay, well thanks for taking interest and I hope you continue to read on.

• Active. Posting various times in the day or maybe more would be great. If you get busy then just message me, I won't mind unless you completely ignore me or won't post on the RP. It's okay, people get busy. I'll probably tag your name a couple of times just to remind you if you do forget.
  • Niceness. Please bare in mind that I'm doing this because I want to meet some friends and people to roleplay with. Being polite doesn't hurt.
  • Post length. I'll post about a paragraph, maybe more if I'm feel very creative. I won't post a long novel because I'm not very literate.
  • MxF or MxM only. I will play submissive characters mostly for MxM.
  • Stick to the rules. No sexual content, the odd cursing is okay, nothing to gory or violent. Just follow the site rules, really.
  • Fun. This is for fun! So enjoy ^-^
  • Grammar. Not very worrying for me, just so long as I can understand your post.

• Romance (a must)
  • Fantasy
  • Modern
  • Please note that I will not do anime, animal, action, medieval or futuristic.

• MxM
  • FxM
  • Cousin x Cousin
  • Brother x Sister

• Married Man x Married Woman/Man
  • Single Parent x Normal
  • Singer x Fan
  • Royalty
  • Romeo x Juliet
  • Forbidden Love
  • Doctor x Patient
  • Mental x Normal
  • Mental x Doctor
  • Jock x Normal
  • Popular x Unpopular
  • Seductive x Shy
  • Bad x Good
  • Arranged Marriage
  • Youtuber/Viner x Normal
  • Werewolf x Human
  • Royalty x Guard
  • Werewolf x Werewolf
  • Vampire x Human
  • Kidnapper x Kidnapped
  • Model x Normal
  • Model x Photographer
  • Neko x Human
  • Neko x Neko
  • Vampire x Vampire

Any more suggestions? Drop them below. Send me a message or tell me if you're interested down below. I'm always open!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never actually done many roleplays involving werewolves so I'm willing to give the werewolf x human pairing a chance. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back