• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a Old School Fallout RPG/GM

Make it your own. If your interested. I am just throwing out the request. I really enjoy it and I hope we could find some others to make it enjoyable. I have fond memories of the first RP I joined. It was fallout. I miss it and the comradery.

I made a tread for people interested in a fallout rp but my only requirement is be ok with short and sweet replies from a autistic female who had a hard time in high school English but it's a one on one thread though

Make it your own. If your interested. I am just throwing out the request. I really enjoy it and I hope we could find some others to make it enjoyable. I have fond memories of the first RP I joined. It was fallout. I miss it and the comradery.
I've decided upon a modified setting of Fallout 3. Essentially, imagine that game if James and his son, the Lone Wanderer, didn't go to Vault 101 after Project Purity failed, and the characters all grew up within Vault 101 together.

It sounds complicated lol, It could be alot of fun.
For me, it will be, at least at first. For you guys, it will be less so. The system I'm using made the players assume much more responsibility in moderation, responsibilities I will be taking upon myself so we can start and play in a timely fashion.

Almost done with my initial work. I'll create a thread in this section soon enough. I would see if anyone you know that's been in Fallout RPs before would want to join in, the more the merrier.

Cool!

Let me know if this idea starts to get traction or if you want somebody else to take over as GM. ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back