• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a non-romance RP partner! (Closed for a bit)

Unga_Bungaz

Hello there! I'm looking for a RP partner that dosen't want strictly romance. I mostly rp as a cute and cuddly smol bean, if anyone wants to get their hearts melted (or, be sad when something happens) dont be shy! also, im not THAT good at rps, so please try and limit yourselves to 1 paragraph if we do rp, thank you!

even if you dont wanna rp, have a nice day 💗

I don't know what the trope name is but I'm totally down for a "group of adventurers finds smol bean and vows to protect them" sort of RP.

We can do it in DMs~
I have a number of characters who could keep a smol bean safe on an adventure! I can't wait to see your character!

I’m certainly down for a platonic rp! Could ya dm me more about what kind of role you like to play?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back