• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a new RP! Fandom and Non!! UPDATED

foreverandalways

iced coffee addict
UPDATE (21/03/21): Craving something dark and angsty! (Toxic Relationships, Possessiveness, kidnapping, etc) OR Modern Royalty

UPDATE (09/03/21): Really craving Marvel (Fandom - Marvel?) or JATP! Will do Discord or Docs as well!

Hi! I am currently looking for a RP to get my minds off the things happening in my life at the moment.

You've probably seen some of my threads before, but, uh, here is a completely different one. I am venturing more out into the world of fandoms! (Don't fret, I would still love to do original worlds (see below fandoms) as well so PM me if you do too!)

My fandoms are very limited, but if you don't see one here, don't be afraid to ask! (The names in brackets are who I am looking for. I love to DOUBLE to lemme know who I can play for you!)

My Fandoms:
Riverdale (Sweet Pea or Reggie)
MCU (Peter or Bucky or Natasha or Tony or Steve OC) *******
Stranger Things (Billy or Steve)
Descendants (Harry Hook or OC)*****
Julie and the Phantoms (Luke or OC)**********
The Society

My fandoms are pretty basic, I know, but it's what I like! I am more than okay with doubling, so if you want me to double as someone, let me know!

If you aren't here for fandoms, then look below for some pairings I am interested in! Again, if you don't see one here that you want to do, don't be afraid to ask!

Pairings: (bold are the ones I would like to play, but we can always double!)
- High School/College Plot*****
- Bad boy x good girl*****
- Jock x nerd**
- Teacher x student (COLLEGE ONLY)***
- Modern Royalty******
- Princess x non-royal*****
- Princess x Prince
- Rich x poor
- Toxic Relationship*******
- Famous x Fan*****

So, uh, if you are still here, when you PM me, make the subject your favourite month!!

Also, I RP on Pm's, discord, or Google docs! So take your pic!!

!WARNING!
Most of my plots contain mature and very dark themes, however I am willing to adapt to your triggers, so please let me know beforehand what they are!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back