• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a new roleplay buddy! (Longtime partner)

ChibiChobits

BLACKJACK!

Hello! My name is Kayleigh, and I've been role playing with my friend Corina for about a year. She was the one to invite me into the fun activity! (Well, more like corrupt me into it, I'm obsessed!

xD ) Although it is fun to roleplay with her, I've been growing bored. I feel as if I need someone new, someone to refresh my oc's lives. I need someone new with a different creative mind to liven up my roleplays! (Possibly make a new friend. :3)

My style of roleplay may be different from others. (I don't know? I've never seen/experienced any other styles) I only play with original characters. I like the personal creative ways of using/making original characters. You do not have to describe your oc, you let me get to know the character through our roleplay, and what he/she looks like slowly and smoothly, like you would when reading a book, they don't just shove the person in your face! You slowly get to know the character throughout the story! I also personally love making our own interesting plots/stories/adventures to put our characters in. (I prefer a medieval time set with magic.) I love romance! Just as long as the love is adorable and innocent, Its especially more fun when the love develops throughout their adventure! I also tend to roleplay with more then one character at a time.

Any Questions? Please if you have any, put them in your response to me! Or PM me? I don't know, whatever you like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! I'm new to the site, too.

I'm really happy to see this thread; I love just about everything you mentioned, from using OC's to role playing like we're writing a story! I've never used Google Hangouts before, but I'd be willing to try.

We should definitely talk plot! Did you have anything particular in mind?

(fyi, I plan on being off and on all day and into the night, so I might disappear a couple times while I do some chores and errands.)

Skittish said:
Hi! I'm new to the site, too.
I'm really happy to see this thread; I love just about everything you mentioned, from using OC's to role playing like we're writing a story! I've never used Google Hangouts before, but I'd be willing to try.

We should definitely talk plot! Did you have anything particular in mind?

(fyi, I plan on being off and on all day and into the night, so I might disappear a couple times while I do some chores and errands.)
No, I don't have a plot in mind,but I do prefer ifs its like a prince having conflict or commoners or someone on a adventure/mission! And thats alright ^u^ I'd do the same, but sadly I have a bedtime, so I cannot roleplay with you at night if your as random as you say you are!

ChibiChobits said:
No, I don't have a plot in mind,but I do prefer ifs its like a prince having conflict or commoners or someone on a adventure/mission! And thats alright ^u^ I'd do the same, but sadly I have a bedtime, so I cannot roleplay with you at night if your as random as you say you are!
That's fine, I've gotten my biggest errand out of the way so disappearances should be at most 15 minutes at a time. I just need to get some cleaning done today, and keeping a conversation going should help keep me motivated ^.^ And I definitely respect the bedtime! Sleep is precious.

This might not help further the plot much, but I've had a setting idea in mind for a while that could be fun. Have you seen How to Train Your Dragon? It's a little like that in the sense that dragons are flying around everywhere. It's a more traditional medieval fantasy setting, though, and there aren't a hundred different types of dragons. They're powerful manifestations of wild magic, and they're as intelligent and unique in personality as humans. Do you think that's something you could work with?

Skittish said:
This might not help further the plot much, but I've had a setting idea in mind for a while that could be fun. Have you seen How to Train Your Dragon? It's a little like that in the sense that dragons are flying around everywhere. It's a more traditional medieval fantasy setting, though, and there aren't a hundred different types of dragons. They're powerful manifestations of wild magic, and they're as intelligent and unique in personality as humans. Do you think that's something you could work with?
Sorry to barge in, but that actually sounds pretty fun. Would you like to discuss it with me? Maybe we could turn this into a group sort of thing?

Traka said:
Sorry to barge in, but that actually sounds pretty fun. Would you like to discuss it with me?
Sure! I'm still too new for PM's, though, so we might have to start another thread first.

Hello! I'm new to this site as well! I don't really have any ideas, but I'm pretty much up for just about anything.

LittleFryRice said:
Hello! I'm new to this site as well! I don't really have any ideas, but I'm pretty much up for just about anything.
Oh fun! ^u^ Its alright, I'm sure if you tried hard enough you could think of one! Or shall I say we :D '

I'm interested. I like fantasy elements and want a long-term partner as well. PM me if interested?

Zel814 said:
I'm interested. I like fantasy elements and want a long-term partner as well. PM me if interested?
I'm sorry, I dont know how to PM xD Im new! How about you pm me, im intrested :3 Was just looking at your earlier.

ChibiChobits said:
Oh fun! ^u^ Its alright, I'm sure if you tried hard enough you could think of one! Or shall I say we :D '
Is there anything that you've been wanting to roleplay? I am a huge fan of romance as well, but always like to mix a little fun to it so won't be too much about it. ^^

LittleFryRice said:
Is there anything that you've been wanting to roleplay? I am a huge fan of romance as well, but always like to mix a little fun to it so won't be too much about it. ^^
xD Same here, except I tend to find humor in a random mad oc coming in yelling for no reason, then shown stupid and leaves. xD I also like to fool around sometimes. And not really, im up for anything to cure my boredom ^u^

ChibiChobits said:
xD Same here, except I tend to find humor in a random mad oc coming in yelling for no reason, then shown stupid and leaves. xD I also like to fool around sometimes. And not really, im up for anything to cure my boredom ^u^
I think I have an idea... Kinda made up right on the spot..

Does it really have to be in google hangouts? Because I have none and I'm not really interested on putting my role plays on other sites but here. I have some plots here: Plots - FINDING LONG TERM PARTNERS. PLOTS LISTED INSIDE. | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

I think I don't have medieval rps there listed but I definitely have one in mind. If you find something that interests you, then tell me! If not, then please still tell me so I won't get my hopes up.

@ChibiChobits

Hi there! I have a few plots cooked up. Some are modern and romance style while others are mostly world-building related. However, it is against the Terms and Rules on this site to go off this site to RP so google hangouts is a no for me.

You may not advertise or promote any off-site games, products or services without the prior and express written permission of the Administration staff of RpNation.com.

ChibiChobits said:

Hello! My name is Kayleigh, and I've been role playing with my friend Corina for about a year. She was the one to invite me into the fun activity! (Well, more like corrupt me into it, I'm obsessed!

xD ) Although it is fun to roleplay with her, I've been growing bored. I feel as if I need someone new, someone to refresh my oc's lives. I need someone new with a different creative mind to liven up my roleplays! (Possibly make a new friend. :3)

My style of roleplay may be different from others. (I don't know? I've never seen/experienced any other styles) I only play with original characters. I like the personal creative ways of using/making original characters. You do not have to describe your oc, you let me get to know the character through our roleplay, and what he/she looks like slowly and smoothly, like you would when reading a book, they don't just shove the person in your face! You slowly get to know the character throughout the story! I also personally love making our own interesting plots/stories/adventures to put our characters in. (I prefer a medieval time set with magic.) I love romance! Just as long as the love is adorable and innocent, Its especially more fun when the love develops throughout their adventure! I also tend to roleplay with more then one character at a time.

Any Questions? Please if you have any, put them in your response to me! Or PM me? I don't know, whatever you like.

P.S. I would like to use Google Hangouts to roleplay in if I end up finding someone new to roleplay with!

@ChibiChobits I'm new to this site, just joined! I have a storyline that is kinda period set. If you'd like to hear it, let me know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back