• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mariana Cormaic

Undead Mistress of Madness
As the title implies, I'm currently looking for a partner to brainstorm a role play with Mariana and your character! Mostly looking for Slice of Life (and maybe romantic) RP's set in the early 2000's of the World of Darkness. I'm primarily seeking mortals, but other kindred are more than welcome to join in. Don't really have a hard limit on how many people I'll accept, as long as we click I'll be happy to RP with all of you in PM's :)

7329408381a6b73e180c4ae9f90bb0aa (1).jpg
A 76 year old Kindred born in 1928 and embraced in 1950. Mariana is a 10th Generation Brujah (or Malkavian, depending on what we decide on) primarily designed for the World of Darkness setting during the early 2000's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back