• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a medieval or bleak sci-fi roleplay...please?

ShakinMcBacon

ばかです
Hey, I'm looking for a fantasy/realistic medieval or a bleak sci-fi roleplay. I'm looking for one or two people to partner with, as I have a major RP going already and don't want to swamp myself. Anyways, I'm mostly comfortable with playing male characters, and don't care too much about pairings. As for fantasy settings, I prefer a low setting, as in magic and some fantasy races, so no half-dragondemonkinpartscalehuman-quarterangelwithsixlimbsandtwelvewings kind of crap. If you want to do a fandom, I'm a big fan of the Elder Scrolls. Anyways, I'm pretty lenient when it comes to writing styles, but please be literate and grammatically correct. Send me a pm if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back