• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a Male to my Female Character (1x1)

Jelly x Filled x Donut

Two Thousand Club
STOP! Please read the following:
*check bottom of the post for an update
Hey everyone!
(18+ Only)

My name is Peyton and I am a 25-year-old woman from Portland, Oregon.
I tend to lean towards dark romantic plots rather than platonic light-hearted stories.
I'm looking for a Male partner or someone who is good at and willing to play the male role for my RP. I tend to only play females as my males come out as feminine as possible anyway, hope you understand.
I also only RP in the third person, past tense. If you cannot write in this style, I don't think this will work out, sorry.
As someone who tries rather hard to make their posts detailed and exciting, I expect the same. My grammar is not perfect, and I understand that mistakes happen, but I at least expect someone to put their best efforts in and put out a great post.
That being said, I am looking for someone who likes to write a long post at a minimum of 2 paragraphs provided that you have enough to work with to make it that long.
I also either prefer we roleplay either in PM's.

Right now, I am craving a certain plot that I will get into, but if you have any plot ideas (dark, romantic, and/or dramatic) you'd like to try with me please don't hesitate to PM me.

Forbidden Blood
*MC=My Character
*YC=Your Character
YC is a vampire (male), who is considered "Alpha" and is in charge of keeping the peace in his rather large and populated city. You're stronger than most vampires and have lived longer than most creatures on earth. Of course, that doesn't mean you don't have your weaknesses. There are other "alpha" types that can rival you in your power, but not many.
YC is apart of some sort of council, an agency if you will, that deals with the matters between human and creature. Who would keep the rowdy werewolves, or the feisty fairies in line without you to intimidate them? For years, this job is very simple, almost too easy. YC is able to keep the peace, keep his rule, and do so without lifting so much as a finger.
Here enters MC, who is nothing but human except for one special trait. Her blood. For centuries people in MC bloodline have had special things about their blood. It just so happened that these special characteristics don't show up save for every 250 years. Unless you've lived long enough to see the last person gain this special blood, it would seem it was only a rumor. The rumors tempted low-level vampires and scared those who were the enemies of witches and wizards. Because you see, if you used the blood in a spell it would be infinitely stronger, if you drank the blood it would be like you were almost invincible. The blood was coveted, and every 250 years it causes a frenzy.
It just so happens that MC is the woman who happened to be given the opportunity only handed out every 250 years. It just so happens that she lives in YC's city, and whether you like it or not, MC has become YC's problem.

((I have much more to tell about MC if you're interested, but this is the plot I am craving most right now.))

*I am still looking for a male to my female partner, but am not necessarily looking for this plot only. If you have any dark romance ideas that you’d like to try out with me, let me know!! I’m open to discussing any plots or ideas!

Pairings I am also interested in:

(bold are the parts I'm wanting to play)
human x werewolf
robot x human
poor
x rich
princess x servant
prince x servant
witch
x demon

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back