• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a male roleplay partner :)

SleepyStargirl

Hi! I'm terrible at introductions, so I'll just get to the point. I'm new to RPNation, and I'm usually on kik, discord and reddit, but I could roleplay with email as well.
Alrighty! I'd like to do a sort of specific roleplay, but I'm open to suggestions that will change things up in the story.
The plot is: A young, beautiful girl transfers to your school. You seem to be mesmerized by her, though you have no idea why. Eventually, you become friends. When she's comfortable with you (preferably, you'd be in high school), she tells you she's actually a demon. We can go from there, and I love new ideas. Currently, I'm thinking we'd have a child while we're young (Hopefully that doesn't deter you).

I'm willing to play multiple characters, since that's what I'm used to. I would like a somewhat literate partner (I don't mean to seem rude, though constant errors bother me after a while), and at least one response every day. I usually respond quickly, but I understand completely if you can't. That's life. I prefer MxF since I haven't played any other pairings. I don't mind a little adult content after a while, but I don't want it to be constant. I'd like the romance to slowly build. At the moment, I'm thinking you'd meet me at a young age, and I'm a little difficult to get along with, but we become friends after a while?

Anyhow, I'm 19 years old, I've been role-playing for a few years now. I don't mind having you as a friend outside of roleplay. My kik is DannieApple07.

I know this was a crappy post, but message me with anything if you're interested! Thanks for reading!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back