• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a male for a FxM fantasy RP

McMezzo

Bust :(
I'm looking for a male for a fun fantasy RP. I am open to suggestions of a plot for the RP. I need at least an average roleplayer. Reply here with any ideas for a roleplay if your interested!

Your picture makes me think of The Name of the Wind. You've caught my interest and I'll try to think of something decent to pitch to you but if you know the book I referenced then I'm excitedly interested and say rp in that universe

McMezzo said:
Did you have any RP ideas in mind?
I think that a group/pair of adventurers exiled from the town for different reasons grouping up and trying to survive in the dangerous wild while trying to find somewhere else to live could be interesting?

PM me!

WanderingSoul said:
Your picture makes me think of The Name of the Wind. You've caught my interest and I'll try to think of something decent to pitch to you but if you know the book I referenced then I'm excitedly interested and say rp in that universe
I have heard of the book, but I haven't read it unfortunately. Just PM me if you would like with an idea you come up with.

WanderingSoul said:
I bought that book recently, it looks like a great story!

Samajak said:
I bought that book recently, it looks like a great story!
It's an amazing book. One of the very few I've reread a handful of times. Probably at least once a year since I've gotten it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back