• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a M x F 1x1 rp

Lizzy

Lady, running down to the riptide
Hey ya'll it's Lizzy.

Basically, I feel like I should have more role plays going on, soo I figured I would try to get some more 1x1 partners.

I am looking for a male. If you are a female, and thinking that I can just play the male and we're good, you are unfortunately wrong. I will not play a male character. I'm sorry, but that's just how it is.

Anyway, to be my partner you must be...

Active

Male

Have good spelling and grammar

Able to write a paragraph or two every now and then. I don't mind one-liners, but if it is something like: "He sat down and sighed." That is not going to cut it and our roleplay will become boring very quickly. You must have enough detail in your post so that I can respond easily. That is all I ask.

That is about it... So the genres and a few ideas I would like to do are the following:

Romance + Fantasy. I like to do a mix of the two, but I am open to anything else... Except maybe Fandom.

If it is bolded, that is the one I would prefer to do...

Werewolf x human

Forbidden love between elementals

Shapeshifter x human

Shapeshifter x shapeshifter

Fairy x fairy(Or human)

I don't have many ideas, so if you would like to do something else, just tell me and we can figure something out!

Pm me if you'd like to rp. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back