• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a m/m roleplay partner!(fandom or original)

Minteafresh

Hello all! You can call me Mint; and I'm currently looking for a m/m roleplay partner. But first, just some things to know before we rp. I am a minor in high school so if that makes you uncomfortable then carry on. I do not have discord, and will only carry out any roleplays that I have on here! Please be able to write in third person and be slightly descriptive! While you don't need to write a million paragraphs; but..well you know what I mean? As long as you're giving me something to work with so I can reply, we good. I'm not a huge fan of ocs who are the definition of babies: soft, sweet and super emotional with no backbone whatsoever. It's a challenge to rp with them since my character usually has to be the savior at their every rescue. Basically, please don't make those kinda ocs. I mean your character can have emotions but try not to make them burst out crying if they get teased.

Anyways enough rambling, onto the important things! As the title says, I roleplay both fandoms and originals! I'll have the two separated. I'm cool with it, so if you want to do two different roleplays; I'll all for it(provided I'm in the mood to do both the plots you pick-) Also, normally when it comes to looks I'm going anime, so there's that!

Before I get to my list of fandoms, I just wanted to add that I only do ocxoc roleplays. Most fandoms I have some kinda plot idea for; so if you picked that one, I'll throw my ideas out there!

- warrior cats
- bnha
- bungo stray dogs
- demon slayer
- pokemon(either with trainer or pokemon ocs)
- jujutsu kaisen
- the promised neverland

The list isn't very long, but these are the fandoms I'm up for at the moment

Most plots have the person(either a or b) who I'd want to play. Some, I'm good with either so keep that in mind when looking!
- The world has been overrun by monsters/zombies(you can pick which) and it seems bad. person a had been living good so far; though has had their fair share of run ins. But then they meet person b, who is neither human nor monster. They claim that their here to end the thing, but their not very..hero like. All the same, shit happens and it's gonna be wild. I'll be playing person b

- person a is a famous actor whose been in many films despite his young age. Alot of people love person a for their upbeat and sweet personality. But person b knows the truth. Person b is their bodyguard, and deals with alot. From creepy fans to tight work scheludues; they've dealt with it all and have keep a cool demeanor. However one thing that they can't cool under is when person a flirts with them. I really just want a sterm/serious bodyguard x a flirty/cocky person bc why not. I'll be playing person a

- While most people have pet dogs or cats...person a has a pet vampire. they found person b barely hanging onto life and took pity on them, and now they have a vampire that tends to their every need! In exchange for blood of course. Bonus: person b doesn't give off scary vampire vibes and just looks vv nice until he lifts up a fucking car. Bonus bonus: person a is usually known for being serious(maybe their a office worker or something idk) and person b takes care of them because they don't eat well? And not eating good makes their blood taste bad or sum. Bonus bonus bonus: Everyone thinks their dating bc why else would the person you live with always be around you??And cook for you?? Like that's the only explanation broI'd like to play person b aka the vampire.

- A little dark,but that's my brain for you. Ok so person A gets bullied by like this one guy(or group of kids) and their not like nerdy or anything,maybe they were outed as gay and ya'know,jerks will be jerks. So it's sorta affecting person A so he tells his friend, person B. And person B isn't the most logical person so he's like 'well it'd be better if I hospitalized them' and he proceeds to curb stomp every one that bullies person A. It'd be funny if person B wasn't very intimating until he grabs a brick and starts swinging bc ain't nobody bouta hurt his bestie. Even worse, person b just roasts everyone who bothers him and it's just a double homicide. In this case, I'd like to play person B.

- Person A is walking home from work when he spots a small fox in the cold, shivering. Taking pity on the poor thing he takes it home and gives it a object (like a collar, sash.. something) and a name. Of course what Person A doesn't know is that his fox is a kitsune,and giving them a name and object basically creates a contract between the two. Person B would be the kitsune ofc,who I would play.

- I wanna do a owner x human pet thing where the owner comes home and finds out his pet is actually a human. They can be pretty much anything you'd like as long as they aren't the soft femboy nekos (not to say they can't be a cat). But I wanted to add a twist where the owner has more then one pet. And then like..poly- But I'd like to play the owner(feel free to make as many human animal thingys as you'd like tho)

- person a and person b are best friends, and have been for a really long time. They even live together! Of course, everyone thinks their dating. But their not! Their just best friends! Best friends who cuddle, flirt and give eachother good morning and good night kisses. Once again, their just best friends!.(Honestly gimme two besties who are in love but don't even know it. maybe one of them realizes their in love with the other and starts to avoid them for a lil sad times) It doesn't matter who I play ofc-

- person a is a prince, and person b is their personal servant/bodyguard. The two are very close, maybe feelings develop? Regardless, they can't be together. Why? Because person a is going to get married to a princess from another kingdom. Naturally person a doesn't want to, so they plan on running away. What happens when they tell person b? Will they go with person a? Or try to get them to stay? I lean slightly more towards person a, but wouldn't mind playing person b aswell.

- most people have a guardian angel that guides them. person a has a guardian demon. They've been able to see person b since birth, and have been plauged by the nuisance that is a demon. Bad grades? person b's telling them to threaten their teachers. Bad parents? person b's offering to kill them. Lot's of chaotic things really. I'd play person b, though I wouldn't mind playing person a

- Every magic user has a familiar, and it's tradition to summon one at the age of fifteen. Everyones managed to do it, and those who don't usually have trouble using their magic, or can't at all. Meet person a, someones whose turning eighteen and no sign of their familiar. They can feel their magic weakening, until they can't even do the simplest spells without feeling discomfort. On the eighteenth birthday they give it their best and last shot, using all their remaining magic to call out to their familiar; hopefully summoning them. At first, nothing happens...but then..person b appears! person b is their familiar, and not just any normal one, their a A grade, meaning their incredibly powerful. person a, whose always lived life in the shadows will now have the spotlight turned on them as they go from powerless to powerful. I'll be playing person b

- The supernatural zoo is where you can find different kinds of supernatural creatures, and view them safely. Some even do shows and can interact with humans closely. Person A is one of the workers at the zoo; and is a caretaker to person b, a supernatural creature. The plot is pretty vague, but there's tons of ways it could go. I don't mind which person I play

- Every school has a bully,the person everyone's scared of. Maybe they beat people up,maybe they steal. Regardless, they're intimidating and no one ever bothers them. It may sound like a bad life,and maybe it is. But person A is perfectly fine with being feared, and always being left alone. Until now... Person B is the new kid to the school,and is unaware of the rumors flying about Person A. While everyone else sees a monster, Person B sees a very attractive person. So naturally,they flirt with Person A, tailing them endlessly despite the rumors. Basically a bully x flirt scenario. I'll be playing muse B,aka the flirt

- Person A is a very feared person when it comes to illegal activities, their generally someone who you don't mess with. Everyone knows that,however there is one expectation to that rule. Person B, who is both excluded and their lover. However the dynamic is not what you'd expect. Cool and scarily collected person a absolutely melts when they're around person b. And person b is the cool and collected one whose far more mature then his illegal loving counterpart.I just imagine person a switching from murder to attention starved child and person b who deals with their mood swings with a sigh. I don't mind who I play.

- Person A and B do not get along,like at all. When the two are near each other, it results in either a fight or an argument where one of them needs to leave the room. However,when you go to the same school,it's hard to avoid one another. The only thing they have in common is their excitement for their eighteenth birthday, where the names of their soulmates will appear on their arm. You can imagine the horror when they find out that the other person's name is on their arm.

- A fantasy world,with fantasy creatures. A similar concept to a video game where the world is huge,you can ride some monsters,trade with others and do quests for gold. Just wanna have some good ol fun making up things in my brain.

- Person A is a flirt, and anyone whose been around them for five minutes would know that. Their charm is contagious and it's like a disease that everyone has caught. Except for Person B, who isn't interested in them one bit. Of course Person A is determined to get them, convinced that they're just playing hard to get. However as time goes on, it becomes lesser and lesser of a game as Person A realizes that they might just be falling for person B. I'd like to play person b.

- Person A summons a demon, and after a contract is formed they learn that they can get whatever they ask for. Except their dealing with Person B, whose -quite frankly- a little shit. So the two are constantly fighting over dumb shit. Like the time Person A demanded a hundred bucks and Person B spawned bucks, the deer kind. Or the other when Person A told Person B to make him sucessful in life so Person B handed him a job application. Maybe at first Person A is kinda spoiled or thinking that Person B's gonna be their new personal genie and Person B's like 'lol sike bitch' I'd like to play Person B

- Just a boy and his feral boyfriend. Like literally his boyfriend is like a thirty feet tall werewolf dragon wizard vampire straight outta a wattpad book. I'm joking obviously but tiktok had destroyed me with the big n' bulky supernatural creatures and their human lovers. I'd prefer to play the human currently, may change to the supernatural creature.

- person a is a science experiment who killed his creators out of anger. person b is the cop called to the scene. What happens when they find person a? Will they detain them? Maybe let them go free? Who knows. I'd play person a.

- person a and person b were created by scientists,made experiments and tested on. But what happens when they get free? How will they survive with their strange appearances and non existent social skills? Maybe they'll try to fit in,or maybe they'll go on a murder spree.

- when person a was a little kid, they got lost in the woods. It was then that they met person b; some kind of supernatural being. Rather then harm then, person b helped them find their way out the woods and back home. When person a got home, they told their family what happened. But everyone wrote it off as their imagination. However person a was certain that person b was no imaginary friend; though as the years went on they grew less and less sure; hesitant to believe that person b was even real. In a turn of events they end up venturing back into the woods to find out the truth. And just who do they meet again? Person b of course. I'm fine with playing either person.

If you are interested, then please dm me as opposed to replying to this thread! The reason being I'll be bumping it and if you reply then you'll just get spammed in notifications; which you probably don't want. So yeah, dm me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back